Harrassment

I don’t expect you to understand that I am dealing with RL challenges, not just Wow. I hope blizzard looks into certain accounts that post in this thread. I posted what happened to give context to WHY i was seeking more privacy on my profile.

1 Like

And I’m sure you’re the only one playing WoW dealing with RL challenges.

Oh, I know who you are. lol. You just gave yourself away.

/shrug

Only character I post on so it’s not hard lol

1 Like

Here was a blue response I found to a post about ingame stalking on the CS forum:

On-going harassment is something which we will take action on, but you do need to report every instance of it, and be as specific as possible… Please be sure to include name of characters, server names, date and time of the incidents, and we will investigate it, and take action accordingly.

If this is still happening, please do contact our support team.

and a follow up:

On-going harassment needs to be reported by ticket , not by right-clicking and reporting in-game.

Please do contact our support team via ticket and provide all the relevant information so it can be looked into. I’m afraid via the forums we’re unable to help.

I can’t see any indication or comment as to whether you sent off a ticket about it, and I didn’t read through the whole list of comments, so if you did send off a ticket about it, this can just be viewed as relevant advice.

5 Likes

And what’s really interesting is her boyfriend is saying she’s opening tickets yet the OP says she’s not opening tickets. I’m getting some crazy vibes too.

uh huh…‘crazy radar’.

I can only tell you what i experienced and i probably didn’t handle things correctly when this harassment started in the beginning. i should have reported, instead i took the route of changing name, race, realms etc. I just wanted to be left alone. Bad choice obviously.

I’ve already clarified and explained this throughout this thread.
What names have i posted? NONE!
Why are you so defensive???

I am taking steps with support to obtain more info and ways to document/report what has been happening. I just found out, chat logs are not automatically recorded, it is not a default for the viewer. Which makes this more difficult to obtain logs. yay for limited options…again.

Deception by you? Oh yes, very much…Especially since you know nothing about me. Who knows, it wouldn’t surprise me if you are just posting this to deflect for those who are involved with this harassment. In time, it will come out.

Your kind of attitude is why ppl don’t write in forums when seeking help. YOU give Blizzard forums a bad name. Players have told me about their bad experiences when they posted questions in the forums. I can see their point.

1 Like

Exactly.

Why would you take this route instead of the easy one? Why would you take the route of spending money when it was not needed? Does not make any logical sense.

That was my second post, and I am not defensive in the least. I mean I literally have nothing to be defensive about? See? Crazy vibes…I am merely pointing out glaring holes in your story and logic.

Just wow. More crazy. I am now deceiving you, for no purpose, to gain what exactly? Once again this train of thought makes ZERO SENSE.

Well quite frankly, this is not the place for “help” for harassment. You want help? Then file a ticket and report the issue. But then again you all ready have right? Or wait, no you have not? Wait…I am so confused here…

2 Likes

Huh? That’s not my boyfriend. Unless you are sharing the link to show a similar situation that someone else is experiencing? Good advice in the link.

i can’t keep up anymore.

there are now 3 threads.

all tell the same story, only the threads being started by “other people” claim that reporting has been happening, and is being ignored.

the 3rd is here if anyone can figure out if these are all related:

1 Like

Yeah I’m confused now too.

It may not make sense to you, but i had no experience to harassment in this game prior. wtf. Everyone takes the same steps as you? Hindsight, i should have handled it differently. I admit that. I’m still learning.

I could say the same about you, considering how you are posting to me.

Sigh…Then why are you so aggressive towards me? I have no clue what possibly you gain by being abusive. Zero sense to you…and of course, all players and all people approach it the same way for EVERYONE in the game?
Again, i already explained this. You won’t believe me, you will continue being abusive.

1 Like

O good lord nutjob, questioning your logic does not make me abusive. It is becoming all too clear what is going on here now.

I think you see what you want to see. Everyone is out to get you apparently. The victim complex is seriously overtaking your ability to think rationally. I am out of here…

1 Like

This is the only thread i have posted. I have no clue who the other ppl are. Blizzard could easily find I have no connection to any of those people that posted those other threads.

1 Like

You know Leyvden, this isn’t Facebook where you can delete comments that hurt your feel-bads. You opened yourself up to criticism and disbelief by airing your dirty laundry on the General Discussion. I understand the GM told you to make a post but there are other ways of making suggestions that will give you the echo chamber you want.

First step, click on this: https://i.imgur.com/cGBKgZH.jpg That will open your help menu.
Second step, click on this: https://i.imgur.com/fwsO0K0.jpg and submit your idea.

1 Like

Sigh, yes…i have submitted suggestions as well, after the feedback from this thread. There were things i did not know. I am not as experienced to this game as obviously you are. I’m still learning. I’m not trying to delete comments. wtf. People are asking for explanations, so i gave them. Alot of aggressive comments here.

1 Like

I didn’t say you were but you are getting very offended by people that disbelieve you and you’re trying to shut them down.

Which is fine, I guess, but like I said, right or wrong you opened yourself up to these kinds of comments by airing your dirty laundry on a discussion board. If you didn’t want this kind of feedback, just keep it private with the Suggestion button.

1 Like

Which i have now been utilizing since i was told of this option.

I guess being called a nutjob, crazy and a liar might be why.

1 Like

That was one person. :roll_eyes:

2 Likes

No that is incorrect. There were others that accused me of lying and i’m not lying.

1 Like