Harnessing the Arcane bugged, no progress bar

I am having the exact same problem. No addons. Please fix. Thank you

4 Likes

Here we are, 2 years later and still broken.

6 Likes

I submitted a trouble ticket, and pasted the URL of this thread in the ticket. Hopefully that will help me bypass the step where they want me to post the issue in this forum, and get to the part where they just mark the quest complete.

5 Likes

I’ll add my name to this list. Same problem.

• I abandoned the quest and reacquired;
  • I left the zone and reentered;
  • I changed spec and then changed back;
  • I have no mods;

nothing worked.
4 Likes

I also am having this mind-melting issue! Mother of GOD SOMEONE FIXXXXX THIS!!!

4 Likes

Same issue for me. I’ve been trying all week. was hoping they’d fix it today.

3 Likes

Hello Blizzard and everybody,
I am sad to say that this has happened to me as well. For the past few days I’ve been trying to figure out or find a way to complete this quest. Alas it was to no avail for myself.

With the combination of restarting my computer to restarting the game application to even restarting the quest itself has been very time consuming and frustrating. Especially since I was doing the mage order hall quest line with a friend that has never played World of Warcraft before. Like they’ve tried multiple other order hall quest lines for the artifact weapons and they’ve been experiencing the same issues with the other order halls too. Now I don’t know if they’ll ever play again.

NOTE TO BLIZZARD
Please fix this issue/bug. I know that the current version of the game and client versions of World of Warcraft have become the main focus of late while trying to maintain an active community and player base for the game entirely. However these types of issues are inexcusable for those that casually quest, play, or expansion hop like I do. This is has become a hindrance for the play style those like myself have adopted over the years.

As a player that has been playing World of Warcraft since Wrath of the Lich King I find that if this type of bug that would have happened back when I started it would have killed the expansion and worse would have probably killed the game itself entirely. You have disappointed me with this and it’s killing my personal desire to play this platform again. So please do better on your end of things and make sure that this type of thing does not leak or attack the system again because the PTR can only do so much and it hurts the live/retail player base.

Thanks.
Signed,
Odessia

4 Likes

Well I made a mage and accepted this quest
 What a mistake. Unfortunately as this is not a billion dollar comapny, this wont be fixed for some time.
I have opened a ticket but its about a 23 hour wait. (it’s fine, I can play other toons) I’m just surprised that this has been an issue for so long and they’ve done nothing about it?
Alas, this is the result of massive layoffs.

5 Likes

This is also bugged for me. I don’t even play arcane mage, but I need to complete this quest to get my class mount. :<

2 Likes

still bugged till this date 20/05/2023, no quick solutions is visible, need blizz team to fix this issue

3 Likes

This is very troublesome for a fresh alt, I chose this option (the arcane artifact weapon) as my first one in the mage quest line and now can’t continue the Legion campaign because this is needed to unlock the mission table. Please warn anyone levelling a mage in Legion not to start with this quest.

2 Likes

I am also having the same problem, blizzard needs to address this. Im hoping the more mages comment itll eventually get them to notice, especially if people keep making them mark the quest as complete

3 Likes

Yea this is still bugged ever after today’s reset. Which is a pain because it is also locking me out of doing the legendary quest line for Teragosa’s Rest as that quest line at one point takes you to the Nexus but due to Harnessing the Arcane taking the phase over it’s unable to be completed.

2 Likes

Still bugged as of 05/23. I’ve tried relogging, resetting addons, resetting the cache, and have abandoned the quest and re-accepted it about 40 times, still no dice.

3 Likes

05/24 and it’s still bugged.

3 Likes

05/25 still bugged.

4 Likes

Still bugged 05/26

4 Likes

Well my previous mage had no issue with this quest however i wasnt very far into leveling before i decided on a different race. Rerolled and here i am, needless to say having this issue now on the new mage. Relogged, abandoned and restarted
etc.

5/27 almost 5/28 and still bugged.

3 Likes

Came to the forums for a solution for this very thing. bummer

SOMEONE HALP! I NEED AN ADULT!

2 Likes

Still bugged 5/29

3 Likes