[H][Area 52]<Observance> LFM Mythic raiders and M+ players and more!

Observance on Area 52 is recruiting players for Dragonflight raid progression.

We are a social, but serious casual raiding guild that is currently focused on achieving AoTC and progressing as far as we can in Mythic each raiding Tier without losing focus or sacrificing the fun out of the game. We strive to have fun together whether leveling, running dungeons (Mythic+) or through raiding.

Core Raid Nights are Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8:30 PM until 11:30 PM EST. Mythic+, Saturday night fun raid, PvP, Achievement Runs, and other fun events happen in between.

Progression:
4/9M Amirdrassil (AOTC)
5/9 Mythic Aberrus

Guild Member Expectations:

• Must be a team player.
• Fun with a sense of humor
• Respectful of others.
• Helpful
• Discord for raiding, events and socially chatting with each other.

Recruitment Needs:

Raiders – Currently we are looking for the following Classes specifically BUT will always consider good players that fit with us. We are open to all levels and classes of characters regardless of raid needs.
Healer needed. (with DPS OS)
Tanks who like M+ but maybe have a DPS/Heal off spec for Raid.
Any solid DPS. (We are particularly interested in Enh Shaman or exceptional players who don’t mind the challenge of existing filled slots.)

Social – New, veteran and returning casual players looking to get started again are all welcome. Any class or spec.
Are you a group of friends who like to do content together but want a place to raid in larger groups… Come on over!

Hydroxycut:
Battletag: Hydroxycut#1487
Discord: Hydroxycut22

Bumparino!

We need more m+ tanks that can raid DPS!

sent a request on discord im a 401 hpally that can run all 3 specs specs prefer healing/tanking over dps im a 1915 io 8/8n 5/8h

1 Like

Hey, I’m Didy. Interested in applying as a Holy Paladin. Ilvl: 401.

Logs: www.warcraftlogs. com/character/id/59308498#difficulty=4
Working on fixing them; previous guild grossly overhealed early content.

I’ve been a hpaly main since MoP and am looking for a determined yet fun, lgbt+ friendly, guild to push Mythic with (CE a nice bonus). I’m a reliable, determined, and well rounded player that can adapt to any healing comp.

Availability: Monday - Thursday & times between: 6pm -12am EST.

Raiding experience:
WoD: HFC 8/13M; Legion: NH 5/10M,TOS 5/9M, Ant 7/11M; BFA: Uldir 5/8M, BoD 7/9M (with prog on Jaina, but missed kill due to family emergency), EP 3/8M. Took break from wow until Shadowlands. SL: CN 9/10M, SoD 5/10M, SotFO 10/11 H; DF: 8/8 H, 2/8 M with prog on Terros.

Dependable. Willing to move my healing cds in any way to benefit the raid. Quick learner. Overall great personality; very easy to get along with. My mom thinks I’m funny. Active in voice and discord activities.

Discord: Didymus#7016
Bnet: Didymus#1633

Didy, If you are still interested in a trial please reach out to me on discord Hydroxycut22#9240.

Still looking for people m+ players!

need more m+ tanks and big big dps peeps!

Still need dungeon tanks (and a raid enh shaman please. Please.)

hienz#11621

If there is an open to Havoc DH

We are still on the hunt for quality players.

i am a monk/dk that can tank mythic plus. prefer my monk. dk is 417 monk is 415/416 tomorrow. disc is demo#7025
went 4/8 mythic on dk with a previous guild. thanks.

Looking for exceptional ranged players and healers. Hydro stumbles and BUMPs into this post

Bumps into you in the hallway
Woah! that’s some nice Ranged DPS you have there, you going my way? wink

pls ranged dps help us we need you!

The search for you continues. will you be our next all star?

the phone rings, caller ID says it is a bumped post

Hello, we have been trying to reach you about your Cars application to our guild!

I found this key for a vault recently… is this the key to my raid? you should try it out.

Look no further… you are home.

Come … show us what you got!