[H][Area 52]<Observance> LFM Mythic raiders and M+ players and more!

Your parse looks good, but it would look better in our logs! join us.

419 evoker currently LF a guild. main spec preservation but willing to play dps depending on what you need. Check out my healing logs

1 Like

Those are solid data points, If you are still interested please reach me in discord Hydroxycut22#9240

Next stop Observance, population you.

added u on discord incase u have room still for s2 10.1

you beautiful rogueā€¦ get in here!

Post updated, we are looking for your steamy hot DPS!

I am new to the game, my brother got me into it to get through some real life issues. Iā€™m looking for some people to guide me through the game and get progressively better at playing. I am playing a shadow priest currently at 393 gear and working on building it up. I hope that I can join the roster eventually and become an asset to the guild and make some friends along the way.

still on the hunt for those rolesā€¦ will you be that special someone.

If you are looking for a place to vibe out and chill while you figure out your long term playstyle you are welcome to join. Hit me up in game/discord I can get you settled in marked casual until such a time as you want to be on the more serious side of the fence. and you can learn from the people in guild and get some assistance.

Looking for DPS!

Me and Moo are tired of pugging.

1 Like

Yakir my man, hit me up.
Everyone apply inside!

You + our Guild = Mad DPS

Your mage should come and blow our mind!

Why donā€™t you Blink down to our raider queue and bring our DPS higher!

Recruiting for anyone who is boss mode. Apply inside.

Bumped! so you can see that we want you to impress us.

Still looking for you to help defeat the roster monster and put up numbers

Hi,
I just sent a request to your battlenet. I am a 444 enhancement shaman. Have AOTC, KSM and looking for a mythic guild. I also have a 430 WW monk if needed. Thank you.

1 Like