[H][Area 52]<Exploit> Tues/Wed 1AM-4AM EST 5/10M 10/10H

bumping for tanks and dps

looking for all da peeps

looking for a handful of dps, need a warrior asap!

Looking for more DPS ! Come one come all

looking for a few dps and an offspec healer!

Bumpity bump bump

still needing just a few more strong players to bolster the roster :slight_smile:

bumpers mcbumpers

So people are aware of what they’re getting into with this guild.

• Leadership is non-existent here. During raid you’ll get inconsistent callouts and some pulls you won’t get any. Had 2 players leave after being promoted to raider in the last month because they were asking for feedback from officers and never even got the decency of a reply other than “go talk to insert different officer name here” for it to turn into an endless loop of that.

• Roster issues are a serious problem in this guild. In the 4 months I was here we went through 5 tanks and at least 10 dps have left, including myself. They’re also losing their best healer next week. Every raid day for the last month, raid has started at least 20 minutes late and this week they didn’t raid at all because of people not showing up with their barebones roster.

• Several Raiders care only about the parse, including during progression, currently they’re struggling on Stone Legion Generals, over 220 pulls in without ever seeing P3, because they refuse to call out the same 6 players not following kill priorities, especially considering because one of them is dating the recruitment officer. Keep in mind if they were actually looking at logs as the leadership claims, they would have seen all these people targeting the wrong targets and causing triple winds or the goliath staying alive for 20+ seconds at a time.

• The officers are nice to your face and will badmouth you behind your back with other raiders in the channel with them, I listened on several occasions to them talking about nearly half the current roster calling them names and just overall badmouthing the players and their performances. I made the mistake of thinking some people in this guild were my friends, but I found out pretty quickly that they did the same to me that they did with others.

They’ll claim I’m just being salty or toxic, but take some advice from someone who had enough and quit the game because of this guild, this guild isn’t worth your time and I guarantee you that you can find a better and more genuine guild. If for whatever reason you do decide to join this guild, don’t make the same mistake I did and think the leadership are your friends, they aren’t and they will stab you in the back the second it’s more convenient for them.

3 Likes

Best late night guild on Area 52

still lookin for some dps and off healers :slight_smile:

Still looking for some awesome people to join our core

still bumping for off spec healers :slight_smile:

Still oooking for people to join us

bumping for dps :slight_smile:

Bumping for DPS

bumps for dps and heals!

I must say this is fair and balanced. I personally don’t raid with them anymore because I got a new job during their raid times among other things like depression from playing with Tsiku. Also he predicted them falling apart prior to killing SLG, turns out they just needed him to fall apart so they could get over the hump of a awful dps that blamed others and complained about anything he could.

still looking for awesome people

bumping for a few more!