Hardest Class to Kite?

I feel it’s warriors. I know it’s warriors. But I’m willing to hear what others thoughts are.

Have you tried kiting a BM hunter

2 Likes

ww monks and wars are tied imo

1 Like

Any class with consistent movement abilities.

If they can run at you without literally running you’re gonna have a bad time.

Affliction warlocks

2 Likes

Are you making use of all your Monk mobility? Unless they are playing leaper leggo (or condem+death sentence while you’re >80% or <35% hp) you should be able to keep them kited as a Monk.

You have 2 rolls, tiger’s lust, FSK, transcendence, stun, RoP, snare/root and para (if their zerker rage is on cd).

Gotta think you can’t really get away from an arcane mage.

Fury warrior with leaper wins that contest.

This would be true, but there’s no need to kite an Affliction Warlock. Just turn and kill his squishy a$$. :slight_smile:

Probably not a common suggestion, but in small amount of experience, survival hunters. Wing clip, tar trap, steel trap, ice trap, pet and its slow/stun, harpoon, disengage + post haste, aspect of the cheetah. They can be a royal pain in the behind to get away from.

Survival hunters have the most tools to frustrate you while tickling your feet without a doubt, but thankfully we’re one of the only specs in the game that is actually well balanced, so it’s more frustration than instant death.

So much this… they have a snare that lasts longer than its recast timer. And with their pet cooldowns on short timers it’s almost impossible to gain distance from them.

I ran into a venthyr spec’d BM hunter (yes they do exist) with my arcane mage and couldn’t do squat against him.

And they are probably one of the most noob classes to play.

They’re scary for me :stuck_out_tongue: