Hardcore PvP Realm without Chronoboon please

Dude should post from his main and stop hiding

1 Like

m8 u are level 16ā€¦ you need to go complete your RFC quests, stop worrying about raids and wpvp.

Iā€™m trying to come up with a scenario where Iā€™m afraid of a :poop:-geared rogue, particularly one on another serverā€¦ and Iā€™m coming up short.

If you wanna xfer to Faerline Iā€™m up for a dance though. I wonā€™t even respec arms. Ol Gress/Iblis should be plenty for the likes of you.

I posted from one of my mains. Sorry you missed it

This kid def gets kited by crippling

3 Likes

Post on main, Iā€™ll catch a body on every server on god

2 Likes

Iā€™ll simply repeat:

Hey look. Another first-time poster agreeing with the garbage-pail kids. What a coincidence. :roll_eyes: :roll_eyes:

PVPgodx Your post and name and everything makes me think of this streamer guy from my server. I mean like a lot. I just had to say that.

Might have to drop 25 bucks on an xfer

1 Like

The name alone is pretty cringe

1 Like

Iā€™ll camp you with my mc/zg geared shadow priest. Your naxx swords wonā€™t help

2 Likes

Cmon over then baby. Iā€™m your huckleberry

Easy clap.

2 Likes

As someone who has 150days on Classic, I can say one of the only things that brings me joy now is taking Worldbuffs. # make Azeroth great again

1 Like

you mean backstab?
or kidney shot?
or vanish?
there are alot of those in classic

1 Like

Just bubble the stun

2 Likes

I agree with what you said somewhat. If World Buffs actually involved PVP I would be down. Sadly itā€™s guilds summoning each other around in unreachable spots and purge toons. That meta can die and any solution is better than ā€œdispelling is pvp lolā€

lol ur a pally and ur complaining about a stun lock

1 Like

You going to TBC, Bearhands? We could always settle this in the arenas, which will be cross realm.

JK, matchmaking will prevent me from ever queuing into gutter trash :slight_smile: