Hardcore PvP Realm without Chronoboon please

Pre-classic private servers show you’re 1000% incorrect. But cool story tho?

Everything in the original post and this reply that I’m quoting is cringe and doesn’t exist in reality.

1 Like

Enjoying the game quietly isn’t allowed- fun detected, Blizz alerted by the changers.

2 Likes

m8 you play male human

I saw that coming a mile away…I got perception.

2 Likes

bruh you are level 16, who cares what guild someone is in. pvpgodx/mordor is the truth. the chronobeacon is for losers who suck at the game and are scared of pvp.

6 Likes

How is it “dunking on me” for you to insist in spite of all evidence and reason that WoW PvP is more about “reaction speed” than it is about “prediction ability” ?

You are a literal clown and one of the worst Dunning-Kruger case studies I’ve ever encountered. And the saddest part is that you are actually proud of this.

3 Likes

AKA Bearhands

1 Like

Sadly I cant type in here the things I wanna say about you because these will get me banned from the Forum because it will hurt the sentiments of “ducks” like you and ppl like you cant handle it.
So you see my Rogue in T1 what I got before Phase 2 and you assume I’m a low tier. Your logic and way of thinking sucks “buddy”.

1 Like

thank you Pelican I put a like on your comment

2 Likes

You’re still so mad like 6 months later. While I appreciate the free-rent… Ya gotta let it go

You did get bodied pretty hard in that thread, not just by me but everyone else as well.

Not entirely surprising you haven’t forgotten. Sorry not sorry for leading the charge, everything you said was exceptionally stupid.

:peach: mad

get out the comments carebare

If you’re gonna log on an alt to agree with yourself at least be like Pelican and do it from a character with more than 1 post.

You talkin to my man all wrong

1 Like

Being outnumbered by dumb, ignorant children is not the same as “getting bodied”.

The carnage was so bad I even had to help you morons by pointing out better arguments to support your ideas that you weren’t even making. (mouseover macros as an argument for mouse precision and reaction speed mattering in WoW PvP)

And this is the same thread where you tried to argue with actual gladiators that you are more knowledgable about PvP due to grinding BGs to rank 12 once.

But keep telling yourself that I’m the one that got bodied you ignorant clown :slight_smile:

It auto chose my character someone tell me how to switch my char I am a monolith, a boomer who pvps

1 Like

Heh… you’re pathetic kid.

Catch you in felwood.

You’re right man. You’re the only one who truly understands and literally everyone else was wrong. Just keep telling yourself that buddy

I figured it out

1 Like