Hardcore PvP Realm without Chronoboon please

I would just like to throw my name behind the growing chorus of people who are calling for the removal of the buff bottle, or at the very least providing real PvP realms where they are not available.

There is an established wpvp meta that this new feature has disturbed, a meta enjoyed by tens of thousands of players who quietly enjoy the game instead of crying on Reddit and these forums 24/7. People who rolled on pvp realms because they like to pvp and like the game of cat & mouse that is the world buffing process.

Thank you.

21 Likes

I think you may be confusing “growing chorus” for “sad solo”

22 Likes

Well that was quite rude. I have actually seen plenty of people saying what I said above on the Discord channel for my server(s). I believe that many of the younger players who are more likely to enjoy the meta I described do not participate on the forums because they are more used to Discord and Instagram and such. Therefore I have taken it upon myself to mention these concerns on behalf of everybody. There was no need for your rude comment, sir.

1 Like

" Chronoboon Displacer" … The SAVE GAME button in an MMORPG…
Pure LOL…
Blizzard should just implement an “I WIN” button too in this game at this point.
Pathetic…

6 Likes

I was just echoing the sentiments of many players on my discord who think your idea is ludicrous and don’t believe that there is actually any real demand for it at all. I was simply taking it upon myself to mention that opinion on their behalf. No need to get offended

1 Like

Come back once you’ve cleared more than BWL and we’ll talk

1 Like

You are very wrong about this, I have seen a lot of people making similar complaints as I made, I’m sorry if you are not good enough to keep your buffs, you should have rolled on a PvE realm instead of ruining PvP realms with your retail mindset.

Here’s my main, check the logs on this one, now go join a transmog competition or whatever it is you retail weirdos are into and let the adults talk.

5 Likes

I haven’t gotten dispelled in months and I clear Naxx twice a week. You’ve literally never cleared it so I don’t know why you care either way. Seems like you’re just trolling?

1 Like

Only a half hour from breaking 3 hours!!! Keep it up, I think yall can do it before TBC!

Post from your main so I can see your blue parsing warrior.

Now go away sad little troll.

2 Likes

We are a pvp guild, we sauntered into Naxx a few times just to get some gear, take it ez kiddo, don’t have an aneurysm trying that hard.

2 Likes

Sure sugar dumpling.

Then why the F do you care how people get world buffs that clearly don’t concern you at all.

And what the heck is a “Classic PVP guild” rofl? What do yall do? Duel each other outside Stormwind endlessly? :rofl: :rofl:

3 Likes

Serious question, why would you care if Blizz provides a realm for this? It doesn’t impact you at all. You can roll on your fake pvp realm and leave everyone else alone. Enjoy your boomer reddit realm and let the real gamers play on their own realm.

Ignore Bearhands.

They’re not only super ignorant about PvP (“I ranked to 12 once so I’m an expert” is an actual comment from a past thread), they’re also a troll that constantly derails threads and acts disrespectful to other players.

4 Likes

Thank you, I figured as much, I will ignore him now.

3 Likes

Irony. Also I think its hardcore that there is a wpvp meta in the first place.

Also can’t stand that media in general gets driven by something silly one person suggests that a couple of other people agree with on social media. Ok now it has to be spread around in some oppressor/oppressed driven narrative that you are “protesting” on.

You are a troll. A low-tier troll.

Lol. Someone liked that post where I was dunking on you being completely clueless about PVP earlier today. Funny you’re still :peach:-mad about it

I’m curious what your point is. If I’m wrong then the realm I’m describing will quietly die. If I’m right (and I am) it will probably be the most popular server since the only people who will not move on to TBC will be the powerful gamers who enjoy no holds barred world pvp.

Thank you.

1 Like