Hardcore Classic is taking over WoW!

Currently on Twitch over 40k+ viewers are watching Hardcore Classic content, the servers just released yesterday and they are already full and with a queue.

Hardcore is very difficult content, even Mythic Raiders/R1 PvP players struggle to make it all the way from 1-60.

If you find yourself tired of Retail, come on over to Hardcore and give it a try. It’s the new game mode that has everyone talking about WoW!

4 Likes

I don’t disagree, but the difficulty is more with patience and luck than skill.

I probably won’t try it just because I know how classic leveling is and it gets boring for me quickly, but if they had a hardcore dash mode with 50x xp and gold rates or something, I would definitely try it.

9 Likes

I’d rather be forced to eat 3 double quarter pounders with 2 large fries and a 2L coke.

2 Likes

Blizzard only released 2 servers because they know the novelty will be dead in a month.

20 Likes

Posting in a…sigh not even worth it.

7 Likes

Yeah, I can’t imagine how boring it would be to watch someone level grind while taking little to no risk because they don’t want to lose their progress if they die.

6 Likes

It’s fun but most won’t stick around. Doing the add-on hardcore and by 40 getting groups started to blow.

Once you hit 60 and die to a molten core dog redoing it all over loses its appeal :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes
4 Likes

Absolutely no interest in hardcore
Classic is insanely boring

5 Likes

How? It’s the most fun WoW game mode out atm.

1 Like

News at 11…

It’s new and shiny. It will have boosted numbers. Additionally it will also be a totally different experience and this is of no surprise to anyone in the know.

2 Likes

hardcore is for people who enjoy the journey over the destination, it is meant as a leveling challenge.

3 Likes

You don’t do this already?

1 Like

I did the DK starting area for the drake mount and honestly not for me anymore, I started playing just after the Ahn Qiraj was opened and lived through those expansion back before everything was figured out and there was 50 guides on what to do on Wowhead. I think for me the joy of that time was everything was new and there wasn’t ‘as much’ coverage bloat for every piece of content so I still got some sense of wonder.

2 Likes

Would welcome leveling difficulty without losing progress.

That long? I was going to say two weeks.

:cookie:

3 Likes

Hardcore isn’t so bad. Give me Ironman-rules! There was once a vibrant Ironman community on WRA.

Hardcore won’t last long. Most players aren’t going to relevel very many times before giving up.

4 Likes

7 Likes

You do realize multi Rank 1 PvP players can’t even pass level 10 right?