Hard Truths

everything you said is super obvious but just because I can improve at the game doesn’t make playing a game where my teammate and I have a disadvantage any more fun.

1 Like

Those were pretty fun games, most of them were pretty back and forth too.

i feel like it’s pretty 1 sided lmao

1 Like

Lmao I’ve played ret since TBC, so you can keep coming up with all the excuses you want about why I’m at the rating I’m at. Hint, I’ve been around this rating my entire arena career. I just play to have fun, it’s a wild concept I know. :slight_smile:

Also WoD gearing is still gear progression, higher rated players gear faster than those who don’t push rating. I’m all for WoD gearing, I just think rating requirements on gear are bad. Pretty sure you’re just outright trolling at this point though. You throw around idiotic accusations and make zero sense when it comes to your arguments.

1 Like

What’s hard about those? Seem like pretty easy truths to me.

1 Like

Hard truth is that Blizzard agrees PVP gearing needs to change:

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/91-pvp-gearing-changes/877857

1 Like

Well I’m sure your Rsham is about to skyrocket in rating!

I don’t play Rsham, and I would rather play unrated to be honest.

Dig at my rating all you like though :+1:

If rated had solo queue, I would play that for sure though.

No it wouldn’t

4 Likes

Weird your shaman is using resto cov traits.

I am assuming you meant conduits?

One is for resto, but elemental’s conduits are not that great. That healing surge one is the best of a sorry lot really.

Yeah that’s for sure, I feel like they left ours for last!

Add generic %
Add generic %

Alright shaman done.

1 Like

That reset on primordial wave is great though. Especially when I get 3 in a row haha.

I was playing enh as I have for the last few years and so I went ven.

I should swap over, it just seems so boring and the story line is really lame.

At least with ven I get 25% reduced kick/ different school of healing and it trucks damage

1 Like

Elemental is so fun right now. I would highly recommend it.

It is better as necrolord, but venthyr is not terrible, just not quite as useful (I went from necrolord to venthyr and back to necrolord)

1 Like

I am so glad I have all the cata elite sets.

3 Likes

sure sure. Played since TBC but still supports weak no progression gearing.

BFA peaking hero is BFA peaking hero

1 Like

imagine a racing competition like nascar, the winner gets rewarded with better car pieces over the rest so his car keeps getting better and better compared to the competition, thats kinda wow pvp atm lol

2 Likes

100% this, I hit my 1800 goal for the season and now I find the least geared people in LFG and have a crack at healing them to get better at reacting myself.

it is VERY VERY VERY rare for me to see someone with more gear than me. 99% of the time its someone’s 1600-1700 mate trying to get their 1300 friend to 1400 or a little higher. Sometimes its a carry. If you’re that good. You will win.

I tell you now, having played in most brackets at around 220 ilvl, a couple things.
Gear doesn’t win games. I have had the brakes beat off me by 33k hp warriors and monks. I cannot sit a rouge opener unless the rouge has under 30k hp. You’re getting a defensive off me one way or another.

A mage combust is scary no matter how much hp they have. A ret can still global me with avenging wrath and seraphim up. A warrior can still train me and kick me into next week. A monk can still disrupt my healing. It just takes a couple extra seconds to kill me.

Most classes burst windows hit about 5k dps on average. Others are bigger, but thats around the bottom floor.
So the hp, damage reductions, extra stats that I have equate to an extra second of burst. 2100+ extra 2/3 seconds.

1 Like

Its actually more like bracketing.
You earn the right to race the best of the best. By starting from the bottom in your crappy Honda civic then progressing as a racer into nascar once you earn the right to be there. Once you get there, You’ll be given an equal ilvl car.
You don’t take your Go-Kart to nascar then whine that everyone is faster than you.

1 Like