Happy Mother's Day!

Happy Mother’s Day to you and all the WoW moms. Will be spending my day playing WoW. My lovely daughter gave me a dozen roses and a box of chocolates.

1 Like

My heart goes out to you Draneira. My mom past several years ago but the holidays are all bitter sweet to this day.

3 Likes

Also just coming in here for something. If anyone here has had abusive or crappy Moms or Grandmothers. It’s okay. I’m your mother now. And I’m proud of you.

Ignore the fact that I’m a dude. I am your mother now

4 Likes

Wait whut

…all this time I thought you were a dude XD Its been YEARS

4 Likes

Same! :rofl: :rofl:

2 Likes

Sign me up too.

2 Likes

LOL, I am surprised I am one of the few people that knew this already… :nods:

(Okay, I admit it, I only found out earlier this year.) :upside_down_face:

it’s one of those things i don’t go out of my way to announce.
i don’t really hide it, but it doesn’t often come up in conversation.
i’m so used to being called “he”, that i don’t bother correcting people, because my avatar is a he. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

how about a day that is not a mom’s day :stuck_out_tongue:

or more like month

True. My mom passed unexpectedly in November. Today has been a very hard day with lots of tears. Happy Mothers Day to all the moms here

2 Likes

I would like to extend my heartfelt wishes to a happy mother’s day for all mothers here present. My own mother has approached a rather venerable and distinguished period in her life, she is in her 80s but is still doddering around the family home. She has recently taken on a lover, a 60 something upstart I am not overly fond of. He was an insurance salesman before he retired, and I am quite suspicious of his intentions towards my elderly and not altogether lucid mother. I shall have to keep a close watch on him, but his presence has made visits to the family property rather unpleasant as of late. I am not quite sure what she sees in him, although if my late father was any indication, my mother has often taken a liking to eccentric and somewhat unscrupulous characters.

I gave my mother a card and my father bought her some flowers. don’t forget to send a happy Mother’s Day Card or greeting on FB or whatever to your grandmother (If uh, yaknow, you can) because without her you literally would not exist. You would be surprised how much a simple hug and “I love you” means to them.

Wished the step mom happy mothers day yesterday and gave her some money because I had to work today . Called the other mom on my break and wished her a happy mothers day .

Got home after being gone for work from 7am PDT - almost 9pm PDT and told the step mom " I love you and the other mom both dearly but screw your hallmark holiday "

Happy mothers’ day to all the moms out there.

Imgur

2 Likes