Happy Mother's Day!

To my fellow moms out there. Got anything special planned today? Just going to play WoW?

My kid is coming over to see me and my husband is fixing dinner.

Edit - Some of my favorite moms in film:

Two moms; one picture:

25 Likes

A Mother is someone who will go the distance for her young

5 Likes

I will probably be going out to lunch somewhere

My family had a beach outing yesterday so kinda want to chill today

7 Likes

today is victory day in russia

2 Likes

i got a nice black waffle king size doona cover

…and caramel cake with ice-cream for dessert coming soon :smiley:

2 Likes

Happy Mothers Day!
My mom wants a medipedi, she’s pretty excited and it’s cute to see her so happy.

3 Likes

Same thing.

Wait, you’re a mom?

1 Like

my son turns 30 next month.
i’m an old biddy :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

My mind is blown. I’ve “known” you for years and I had no idea.

3 Likes

Happy Mother’s Day! Hoping to enjoy a glass of wine in the hot tub later! And my son is cooking dinner :slight_smile: Hope you moms out there have a lovely day!

My abusive narcissistic mother is not getting the time of day from me.

It’s a really hard day for survivors of nmom abuse today.

My dad’s new wife will get a phone call or a FB message because she’s nice.

7 Likes

Happy Mother’s Day you guys! I’m only a dog mom, so not my day but my dog has let me eat my breakfast alone today so it’s a great day :joy:

I hope you all know you can be very proud of having born, nurtured, and raised little people, having been up all night to soothe a tiny human, and having gone or going through puberty and drama and heartbreak and rough times with them.

You’re all awesome, doing a sometimes underappreciated job as best as you possibly can and I hope you’ll have a great day!! :bouquet:

(for some disgruntled men possibly reading this - yes I’ll write something on Father’s day too if there’s gonna be a thread)

2 Likes

Happy Mothers Day to all the Mom’s in WoW and the real world!

(lights a candle in memory of my own Mother who’s been gone for so very long, I miss her)

:cookie:

16 Likes

When I was about 8 or so my mom and dad started taking in foster children. Then later she adopted my two nieces because their parents were crap (sorry brother, you were.)

Sometimes your “mom” isn’t the one that hatched you :frowning:

2 Likes

i’m a 'man of mystery :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

i’d offer to be your “fake mum” for a day, but it just wouldn’t be the same.
may your candle burn bright. :candle:

3 Likes

Fathers will get their time, lord knows mine does dealing with all 9 of us, but moms the mvp For convincing him and taking care of us all these years

2 Likes

4 Likes

I LOVE Gilmore Girls.

Like I genuinely have watched all episodes about 20 times by now and I always go back to it whenever I’m depressed.

They’re such an iconic duo.

Alexis Bledel is cute

She’s in The Handmaids Tale and I can’t help but think that Lorelai Gilmore is posted Missing posters all over Gilead

Yea I don’t like her cause she’s cute but because she’s a great actress in my opinion.