Happy Canada Day

:canada: Hope all my fellow Canadian gamers have a good day off and enjoy the holiday. :beaver:

29 Likes

10 Likes

8 Likes

Oh right, I should have done my grocery shopping yesterday.

1 Like

I always make that mistake with holidays too! :woman_facepalming:

Anyway, thank you OP! Happy Canada Day! :maple_leaf: :sparkler:

I once saw fireworks and some sort RCMP mounted demo up on capitol hill when I was a little girl. Everyone had painted faces and were so proud and happy. I wonder if they still do that…

2 Likes

They usually do a big free music festival followed by a fireworks show here in Ottawa. In the past it’s been on Parliament Hill, but I gather this year it’s been moved a km or two west to LeBreton Flats Park. I went to it a couple of times over the years but I’m not a huge fan of being in a giant crowd.

(my poor old cat hated the fireworks - she’d come to the computer chair, lay flat under my ankles and look up with worried “the world’s coming to an end” eyes)

1 Like

CANADA! CANADA! CANADA! :maple_leaf:

2 Likes

Canadians are good people at least the six or so I’ve known in my life thus far :). And they gave us hockey and Rush. So yes happy Canada day!

1 Like

I feel this is a good time to mention the game could use a beaver mount :maple_leaf: Happy Canada Day :ice_hockey:

5 Likes

happy america day :us_outlying_islands:

1 Like

And snowblowers, snowmobiles, basketball, pagers, AM broadcasting, telephones, pacemakers, superman and a bunch of other cool stuff. :sunglasses:

5 Likes

Happy Canada Day!!

Havent decided yet if I’m going to go out today. Weather is supposed to be decent but not sure I want to deal with the crowds.

1 Like

Also Nanaimo bars, poutine and Maman (the giant spider horrors that protect ottawa).

2 Likes

Should we talk about Pamala Lee, Celine Dion, The Tagically Hip, The Guess Who, Jim Carry, Dan Akroyd and all of them or just stay quiet?

Probably shouldn’t mention Sum 41, Nickleback and Avril Lagvigne either because seriously… :woman_facepalming::sweat_smile:

Happy Canada Day.

P.S. I am super happy that the Oilers lost to the Panthers in the SCF. Oilers are easily the worst fan base in NA sports.

Signed,

Avalanche fan

deadmau5 :smiley:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=amBBO4PqJKo

2 Likes

don’t forget Ketchup potato chips and most of all Hawaiian pizza :drooling_face:

1 Like

What is Canada?

1 Like

Happy Canda Day!

I love how you all celebrate it!

/moo :cow:

5 Likes

And I Mother Earth, Our Lady Peace, the Guess Who, Tea Party, Arkells, Triumph, Big Wreck, Bare Naked Ladies, Steppenwolf, and other genres and crazy talented artists!

2 Likes