Handling It: Taut Tethercoil (Lego Axe Quest) Not dropping item

Add me to the list. This quest is broken for my warrior.

2 Likes

Same here as well.

2 Likes

still broken for me

2 Likes

they will eventually put out a hotfix for it but i wouldnt hold your breath for tonight. hop off the game and enjoy your night.

3 Likes

Yep just got the legendary tonight and can’t get any drops.

2 Likes

Same Handling It: Taut Tethercoil (Lego Axe Quest) Not dropping item. Got to 15 then kill 5 more with no drops. Why is Blizzard not working on this or saying anything? Support

8 Likes

I did all the need boss’s on LFR normal and heroic and could not get any of them to complete.

4 Likes

same issue here, kill more than 10 rare, not dropping any thing for me.

2 Likes

Hopefully this is resolved soon! I’d love to finish crafting this weapon!

2 Likes

Same problem here

2 Likes

ok so I am not the only one ok good to know its a bugg and not me doing somethign wrtong.

2 Likes

Still bugged as of February 9th, 2024 6:53 AM CST just tried again just before going to work 2 rares, still nothing pls help blizzard

3 Likes

still broken thought I was doing something wrong

2 Likes

Yep. Tried 3 rares this morning still seems broken as of Feb 9, 20204 8:39 eastern

2 Likes

Not working for me either.

2 Likes

Adding my voice. its happening to me too was able to get the items during lunch yesterday and then they patched and i was no longer able to get them.

2 Likes

My ticket came back as an automated ‘Check Wowhead or try abandoning the quest’ deal.

Very helpful.

2 Likes

Oh yes, I’m definitely gonna cancel hours of progress, to end up very likely being stuck at 0/50 until they fix it.

2 Likes

I was 0/50 so I just did that to try, as expected still broken.

2 Likes

Whole day having this problem. When is Blizzard going to fix?

2 Likes