[H/A/N] Thalassian Elves Network Discord

Sinu a’manore!*

*Well met! The Thalassian Elves Network (TEN) is a Discord community looking to provide like-minded Wyrmrest Accordian roleplayers with a networking platform for all Thalassian Elf related roleplay in one location. We have grown tremendously since our founding of September 2020, welcoming over 125 members since our creation. With this server, you can expect to come into the following:

• Cross Faction Friendly Platform - The intended purpose of this Discord is to bring Thalassian Elves together. Blood Elves, High Elves, Void Elves & Half Elves are welcome! We are also guest friendly to non-elves.
  • Community Events - Created Discord community events and membership gatherings with the goal to breathe life into this culture with events for everyone to enjoy! Our most recent event upcoming is posted below.
    !CONCLUDED! [H/A/N - RP Event] Remembrance of the Fallen (Thalassian Edition)
  • A Fostered & Regulated Community - We have had great success in providing a friendly community with the guidelines we have implemented, allowing more focus on the collective interest with roleplay all in one location.
  • Finding Roleplay - Introduce your character in various ways by creating a character profile and showing artwork, use our rumor mill to create icebreaking rumors about your character for others to use and engage in our community roleplay roulette where we pair you with other members to create roleplay along with more!
  • Guides & More - Roleplay guides, lore references and interpreted based information for those looking for more information regarding elven lore and enhanced roleplay.
  • Guilds & Communities - While this part of our community is still a work in progress, we are looking to advertise guilds and communities that will benefit the community. Whether it is elven based or a niche seeking more elves, most roleplay guilds are welcome to advertise.
  • And of course, much more!

Come see for yourself with what we’ve created thus far!

9 Likes

Can’t like this enough! Totally joining!

1 Like

Children of a Dark Sun will totally be advertising there for the Alliance. Love this! :purple_heart: :purple_heart:

1 Like

Looking forward to seeing what comes of this! Glad I joined. :slight_smile:

This is exciting! I’ll be joining up, too!

can i be an npc guard?
I’ll take brides to look the other way

1 Like

Wow! Thanks to everyone who has taken interest thus far. We have had a tremendous amount of support for the project in just 24 hours!

I know this is a typo, but I have a feeling it isn’t an unwelcome one

1 Like

“Guard! There’s a brawl in the street!”
“Well yes, but how YOU doin?”

2 Likes

May have to join been looking for any Thalassian RP.

Guess who’s on this boat party?!

I’m certainly happy I joined, it’s lovely to have a group of elves reunited once more! There hasn’t been much conflict that I’ve seen, which is certainly something I was nervous about :slight_smile: A good place to hold conversations, for sure.

I am still amazed at the amount of support for the project! We currently have 53 Thalassian Elves that have joined over the course of 3-4 days.

I hope everyone in this Discord understands our goals and supports the adventure for the sake of wholesome roleplay for the elven community.

Non-elves are welcome as guests! You just have to request the guest role.

Hope to see more of you!

The channel is really going strong! Such a good group already.

2 Likes

Bumperino while I’m putting this link in my TRP

We most certainly are! I think we are nearing about 100 elves right now. Everyone has been super great. We already have several events in the works… come into the Discord to check it out! I would love if we could get more Alliance outreach.

But didn’t we just kick them out of her-…

lmao! Yeah I guess we did, didnt we? :sweat_smile:

It’s ok, I guess we can make a -few- exceptions…

Says the link is invalid or expired when I tried to use :<

2 Likes