Hallows End queue broken for DPS

New players are taught by the Exile’s Reach dungeon that tanking and healing is done by NPCs. So everyone plays DPS now. This is why the queues are so long.

Were they from realms connected to yours?

learn2heal
learn2tank
gitgud

Unfortunately pure dps classes can’t learn these too easily :slight_smile:

1 Like

What do you want Blizzard to do exactly? Force Tanks/healers to queue LFG at gunpoint?

I imagine a large amount of them are just running friends/guildies through the event.

This isn’t whats occuring though, 2 pure dps classes can queue at the same time (lets say a rogue and hunter), and the rogue will have a 2 minute queue and the hunter will have 2 hour one.

1 Like

The system knows there are too many hunters

I spent 3 hours on Emerald Dream last night running dps through with my druud tank. Some of those guys were in queu for over an hour. It was crazy.

1 Like

sucks to be them then

I don’t know at this point if you’re kidding or not, those classes were pulled out of random. I’ve queued 4 mages back to back yesterday. 1st one had a 5 min queue then the other 3 had 45+ minutes. Nothing to do with Class.

It seemed to be random for dps. I ran a ton through Horseman last night and they all had different times shown. Some were going over their times by 20- 30 min.

i was queue 20min in Tank … but in Healer queue is instant but dungeon no need healing because is very easy xD

What a legend

:confetti_ball:

Mine yesterday was 17 min estimated and I got in in about 2 min

I am seeing the opposite of this. I ran 12 DPS through the headless horseman encounter today with posted wait times of 2-40 mins and I didnt spend any more than 4-5 mins in queue at most.

Wish I had your luck, mentioned this earlier but it seems to be specific to a character. Like 6 of my dps have 5 min queues, but the other 4 have 45-1hour.

Haven’t even bothered with my horde capped toons yesterday or today because of this

1 Like

This worries me, I’m planning on running this lineup on most days of the event. Might be time of day, I’ve been running these toons around 5pm server time right after I get home from work. Hopefully I dont start seeing stupidly long wait times.

Mentioned before, I have anecdotal evidence to say that this is a per character basis, and only impacts pure dps who can’t queue as something else. If your characters have gotten in without issue they will likely continue to.

The same characters with the issue yesterday are the same ones not getting queues today on my account.

2 Likes

Average Wait Time: 5min
Time in Queue: 42 Min 7 Sec
Warlock - no pop yet, not even a fakeout.

I tried emptying my wow cache folder this evening. If things go better for my toons tomorrow I will report back. Thanks for the idea! :slight_smile: I had a ton of junk in there…yikes. :grimacing: