Hallows End queue broken for DPS

Yeah, this dps que is really strange. Brewfests que was never bad, like maybe 5 minutes at most dps.

Chomie time might be to blame for some of the wait issues but not for this toon. She was leveled to 120 prior to the patch. She had over an hour wait. My pally that just dinged to 50 yesterday is on Allie side but only had about a 12 minute wait.

2 Likes

I did it on two dps specs and waited maybe 3 min. Iā€™m on thrall and Rexxar. Idk if that matters or not

Did it as a capped dps on alliance this morning, had about a 5 minute wait. Tried a few times now on a chromie time dps on horde. Just ā€˜returned to present timeā€™ and requeued, weā€™ll see.

Edit apparently everyone figured it out because my wait time went from 6 minutes to 4 minutes to 30 minutes. Gar-bahge.

turn off Chromie time and youā€™ll join the queue.

just did this with my Lv20 alt!

Queā€™d up for HE with Chromie Time off.

Average wait time dropped to 4 minutes, now its back up with 45ā€¦

been in que for 15 minutes now, so nothing has changed.

1 Like

I have run it on about 12 total characters, most of which were dps. All of them were 120 before the prepatch hit so I havenā€™t done anything with Chromie. 1-2 minute queues for each.

Switched to Thrall so I could run my Horde characters and my warlockā€™s queue isnā€™t popping. 15-20 minutes in queue now, average wait time says 12 mins. Again, none of my characters have messed with Chromie time so I donā€™t think thatā€™s what the issue is.

While typing this, my average wait time went down to 8 mins if thatā€™s relevant/helpful at all.

Edit: Running it on my paladin now. Same server, same faction (Horde). Queued as a dps and I got a queue pop in 1-2 minutes. So far, itā€™s limited specifically to my warlock. No clue why.

Iā€™ve experienced the long queues on capped dps who havenā€™t touched chromie time, so not sure thatā€™s actually the issue here.

2 Likes

Yeah, my warlock here hasnā€™t touched it either and is now sitting in a long que. Kind of disappointed and hope its a bug or something.

Yep, over an hour in the queue and I never got in. Just gave up.

Looks like my standard queue for dungeons as dps, say 20m and still waiting after an hr.

not chromie time exclusive, this character is pre-chromie and I waited over an hour before giving up last time, and am currently sitting at 20 minutes with the average telling me 4

Mine says average wait time, 36 minutes and have been in queue for 30 now. This really stinks for people who are trying to farm for the mount on multiple characters.

All of my toons with tails got in right awayā€¦ perhaps reroll is in the cards

1 Like

That could be a problem atm. I just tried one on my levelling pally healer (he is 34) and it seemed a fair bit harder than it had previously been. We even wiped once towards the end of the fight and that was when I was come back my own death. Taking away a toon that might manage threat and a healer would make it much more difficult, especially at lower levels.

now you see why gnome punting is a thing - boss woulda went right down.

My wait was like 4 mins.

Anyone trying to punt this gnome woulda got ooked in the dookus! :sunglasses:

1 Like

So, Iā€™m gonna be the stupid person.

How does one go about doing that?

1 Like

Join me up to the Stupid Person club, I donā€™t know how either. Not that Iā€™ve investigated it much.

2 Likes