Halflings for alliance

Like this?

or how about when you tried to help necro this thread?

or when you post totally inane responses like this

I’ll let these speak for themselves

and in case anyone wasn’t 100% sure, here you are using multiple alts going back years, easily findable because you keep bumping them.

2 Likes

Halflings are not different enough.
The alliance needs a great race or 3 to brings folks in to play. Halfling is surely not it.

this is all true. especially the last sentence

1 Like

Generally, its a bad idea, redundant. But, given that we have 2 races of nearly identical humans ( not counting the werewolf humans) another short race would not be out of place in WoW. Maybe make werewolf halflings?

We have 4 small races. We dont need a 5th.

I don’t think the issue is with size, I mean, do we have too many normal-size races?? The problem is uniqueness that is sufficient enough to justify needing a new race.

A blob is unique. No one would play it.

remember when you start to type an idea it pulls up any old ones. I figured that instead of starting from scratch bring back an older one. So you are saying it is better to start over and put up a brand new post???

Time to play the forums favorite game: are they a troll or are they actually just insane?

1 Like

1 Like

which one might you be?

why would you want to make a race of Dora’ s LOL

what is that?

I support adding hobbits to the game.

Neither can monks

:dracthyr_no1: :nauseated_face:

Your thread seems to have been necroed by someone but I can post on it now as this part needs to be addressed.

Tolkien is one of my fav authors. But I like him because he is what he is.

He did not create orcs, nor hobbits, nor ents or any other race in his books. He also never claimed that he did. People who never read fantasy books like to claim that he invented all that stuff. The LoTR movie Hobbits are much different from the book Hobbits. But Tolkein did often refer to them as Halflings in his books and in his personal notes.

Edit oh never mind. It was you who necroed your own thread.

1 Like

I’d take the D&D Kobold over Halflings.

Heck, at least Gilbins are distinctively different.

Geez, stop necroing your threads, dude.

would Kobold s be horde or alliance