Half the Playerbase is gone?

No not true. Other data from other companies are saying the EXACT OPPOSITE. And people shooting them down in flames! so what makes this data any different then theirs. Sorry this game is getting quiet and devoid of players every day now.

1 Like

Where are even reading that. Even Bellulars explanation in the video is that exact description. Why don’t you just unsub since you’re clearly so frustrated with the game that you haven’t even bothered to do the Shadowlands content. (Hence you being level 50)

My hubby did this week and I went into his and my accounts and REMOVED all payment METHODS. I didn’t buy SL and won’t but been playing since 2008 have accumulated enough gold to pay for my sub once it’s gone I’m gone FOR GOOD. HAPPY NOW. Yes I have 29 lvl 50’s I still play old content with.

3 Likes

So you’re a caps lock for emphasis type of person.

If you’re gone for good then why are you on the forums typing about how you’re gone for good?

Also, you and your husband’s frustration for the game is not a reflect on the community as a whole. There is a ton of growth that has been happening with competitive WoW and there is a lot more content to come for this expansion.

I’ll be enjoying it. You can enjoy…whatever else you do with your free time. Like complain on the WoW forums about how you quit WoW.

1 Like

And so does 60% of the people here. White Knight doing damage like a lackie boy for Ion. Guess what people are not falling for it try all you want this game is one big mess atm. Till Blizzard invest money into it this game is dying a sad slow death pretend all you want.

4 Likes

The article is talking about January, so its information is about 2 months in. I am really looking forward to the Q1 earnings report.

Question for you. If you’re frustrated with your purchase through Amazon. Do you personally blame the CEO? Similarly to how you’re blaming your frustration with WoW on Ion? Seems a little silly.

And 60% of 808 comments now? Considering most of those comments are probably micro discussions like ours, id say that’s probably 400-500 unique forum goers. 60% of that? I’ll throw you a bone. You can have the 300 person majority.

Out of still millions of active subs.

A lackey lol.

Best giggle had all week tyvm. Have a good day.

1 Like

Quick read xD

sorry to burst your bubble they will be lucky to have 1 mil soon. But keep dreaming you will wake up from this nightmare soon.

6 Likes

Thats been the pessimists chant for the past 16 or whatever years.

Yes and they had like 13 mil subs once doh. And this will end the same way as last time people are leaving in bucket loads.

Is it? Because zones are as empty as the group finder, guild and friends lists are.

3 Likes

MMOs are not as popular a genre as they once were. Also, the cost of 1 WoW player is much higher than it used to be. Hence why revenues are greater than they ever were when the game had a players peak.

That could just be the fault of faction imbalance, which is an actual issue.

Wrong they sacked people and god knows what other budget cuts they made we don’t know off hence this game runs like a OLD WET DISH RAG atm. To prop up their earnings.

Not really. If you understand how to read the past 4 quarters of Blizzard’s earnings, you’d see that the money being made from WoW is simply greater. Laying off employees during a pandemic is not going to dent 1B+ in revenue.

Edit: Caps lock emphasis XD

bullcrap you’re just doing damage mode for Blizzard atm. You better hope it’s not your head on the chopping board next to compensate for the loss of subs to prop it up yet again.

3 Likes

This right here. For me i’m not into group content anymore either which leaves nothing to do in SL and what there is to do is tedious and chorelike and just not fun or meaningful.

13 Likes

I didn’t say I expect the game to be the same. I said it turned into something I don’t want to play. Read what people write instead of making up narratives so you can feel like part of the conversation. You aren’t and you added NOTHING of value…

4 Likes