Half elves. Core race? Win

I think Alliance needs a new race, a core one, Half Elves.

And no I am not talking about short eared blood/void elves, as they are not half elves.

I’m talking the real deal here, with there own model, skeleton, art, and looks.

I think they can be a good race to represent Arabian martial arts (not egyptian)

Also some lore on the future of the actual high elves within the alliance (not void elves)

They might be the future generation of high elves anyways. :stuck_out_tongue:

Edit:

Facial customization

I think adding facial shape customization would suit this race well, with the ability to choose which race should be expressed more by it, thinner for more thallasian strong features and more rounder for more stronger human features.

I also beleive a choice between non glow eyes and faintly glowing eyes (as they are not full thallasian) is a must

Body build; They need to look more sturdier then thallasians to help differ from them I also think a posture change is a must; they should not have the same posture as any of the parent races so they can be easily noticed as a half elf. A change of looks in fighting style is also a must, after looking at some RL arabic swordsplay I feel I’m spot on that it is what we should go for maybe more of a persian style of fighting.

I have not thought of what the running/walking animations should look like yet.

I want to thank these people for helping brain storm ideas

Mardrigala for her imagining of what they would look like to her:

Fenelon for mentioning that mok’nathal had in a way through rexxar have a halforc/orge looks and half elves should get the same treatment.

9 Likes

No more elves

We have plenty.

39 Likes

Sorry, I repectfully disagree. As long as there is a story that cannot be played, a request will be justified from it!

1 Like

We need a lot more elven races! Obviously a lot of people like to play them.

2 Likes

fine horde get titans tho.

1 Like

Disagreed, horde get’s ogre’s and mok’nathal.

Even though this could be good, I feel like they’d just end up looking like another elf with only their race tag to tell you they’re not

What’s wrong with you people? How many elves do you need to be satisfied?!

5 Likes

Keebler elves

17 Likes

Depends on how they make the model, I mean they could easily avoid making them as lanky as all the other elf races.

There is still story that can’t be truely RPed…

Never… unless you want half elf half gnomes… then maybe we can talk.

Keebler elves make cookies, that’s the only reason for an elf

3 Likes

No cookies for you then!

The alliance needs Dark Elves and Wood Elves (like those of Skyrim).

fine then alliance get wood gnomes

I’m listening…

We have enough humans as well. So a half-elf would be excessive on two fronts!

Impressive.

4 Likes

Both Alliance and Horde is choking on Elves.

We need something else. That is not a Elf.

3 Likes

We have one human races
We have 4 elves
We don’t need more elves

Human
Worgen
Forsaken
Kul Tiran

All humans.

2 Likes

Nay they aren’t human

1 Like