Half elf appreciation thread

Come one and all! Half elves. Half human, half orc, half gnome for all I care !!!

This is to celebrate all half elves!

2 Likes

Does half eldrich abomination count? My guild has too many healers, so I usually raid as shadow.

What about half awake?

4:30 came too early this morning.

4 Likes

Half-Elven Fencer.

Artist BobKehl.

7 Likes

If I chop one either vertically or horizontally in near equal proportions, that’s technically a half elf.

2 Likes

How does rock turned into flesh even procreate with something that probably evolved from dinosaurs.

Life.
Life finds a way.

1 Like

Half elves that are half off

Nelf + Draenei child >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Orcs + Draenei or Human + High Elf child.

Don’t @me, you’re wrong if you think otherwise.

Idk but half elf and half humans are one of the few canon interspecies relations. Though considering their shared history gnomes, dwarves, and humans should all be able to interbreed. We know humans and orcs can interbreed. Draenei and orcs can interbreed despite ya know vastly different planets. Can’t wait to see a gnome/tauren baby when horde/alliance war is fully done.

Do y’all consider the Bretons from Elder Scolls half-elves? Should I consider them a “Mer” race or not?

Bretons are the bards of elder scrolls.

Is there such a thing in the lore?

No, but I imagine it would be fun.

Fixed that for you.

Thanks
Uh
For that.

2 Likes

You’re
Uh
Welcome.

1 Like

Every one of the Windrunner girls found a human to copulate with. Weirdly every one of them… and ONLY them.

So, therefore:
Half elves are an abomination.
Half elves are ultra heresy.
Half elves are so terrible that even N’zoth demanded the games only half elf be sacrificed in the Stormwind vision. EVEN AN OLD GOD HATES THEM!

Can you name one cool half-elf? Of course you can… but can you name one cool half-elf OTHER than Tanis Half-Elven? No I didn’t think so.

They were even the worst race in Dungeons and Dragons.

TLDR ask not ‘should the Half-Elf die’, ask instead’ why should the Half-Elf live’.

1 Like

Yeah, half elf, half kul tiran. I want a gorilla man with pointy ears and beautiful hair.

2 Likes