Hakkar Alliance Reconnections

In this thread, please post if you played WoW on the Alliance side of Hakkar (US) in 2004-2006.

For best results, post what you remember about yourself and your friends you used to play with:

• Your character’s name, race and class.
  • The name of your original guild on this realm.
  • The character names of other players you’re hoping to reconnect with.

Please stick with in-game info, and do not post IRL identifying information about yourself or others.

To quickly find if the friend or guild you’re looking for is listed here, use the Search function! Just select the magnifier icon on the top right – be sure to check “Search this topic” to limit your results to this thread.

Good luck finding your former mates!

1 Like

Name: Atrus
Gnome Warrior - Protection

Played with Last Chance and Exile

Looking for some of my old LC friends and Exile friends like Murky!

1 Like

We all know I was the better gnome warrior.

Postwarhero
Midnight Vanguard

3 Likes

Sup nerds. Gonna be playing classic with a bunch of old Eos/Midnight Vanguard/Synergy folks. Smoose, Kasacuru, Shifted, Ramirez, Masque, Hyrulelegend, etc. I’ll let this thread know when we decide on a server if anyone else wants to join us.

Edit: Server is Fairbanks.

5 Likes

I was also in Eos (during Naxx days), and I remember Shifted and Hyrulelegend (god I loved that dude). Name was Healzor, Human Priest.

4 Likes

Healzor - Human Priest
Also
Drow - Human Warlock

Im still in contact with Catastrophe (NE Hunter), Retaliation (Human Pally) and Karik (Human Rogue)

Hoping to reconnect with:
Hyrulelegend
Rutrow
Dodgemoreplz
Holyhottie
Keiser (or Kieser)
Crabdulla
Blastwave

2 Likes

I’m looking for former members of the Dragon Eye Crew, Furious Deception, Vae Victus, and Dark Side of The Moon guilds.

I remember people such as Raynn, Xenophase, Delorian, Shadowfax, Treasa, Malfthemad, Chaoticzero, Ellamental, and ‘Highfive’ Jivelandeer. I hope to see them again in Classic.

My original character back then was Iruxbane, a human retribution paladin. Then I rolled a destruction warlock named Orisai before moving to Quel’Thalas later in 2008.

But where is Gerbs?

@Zealoo We had a good lineup of Gnomes on Hakkar actually!

I remember GERBS, but i played with EoS Kathlina Nelf Rogue, played during first clear of Rag thru Naxx. I remember Smoose Chaospriest and man a few others I see was there too. Healzor I kind of reckognize you, but man i remeber both Shifted and Hyrelegend =) @Loops and @Awbs I want to join you guys if possible. Playing with you guys was the most fun I have had playing wow!!!

@Mabbu

There is no such thing as a good Gnome and that applies double to those that were in Last Chance!

Played a NE Hunter named Lite. A friend of Alchamire, notorious NE Fury Warrior.

1 Like

Thunderdave/Thunderbad/Thunderlol/Thunderthize
I was horde during vanilla but switched alliance for TBC and on. I remember playing a lot with with regressed, satat, poetato, jbone, pappajbone, capricasix?, alchamire, tryni/treeni, and so many others i cant name right now. I plan to roll horde again with another friend for classic, unless i find friends here to lead me otherwise

1 Like

@Mabbu I can try to get a hold of Gerbs, but my suspicion is that he won’t be interested in playing.

Wow! What a walk down memory lane!

Definitely the highlight of my World of Warcraft experience happened during Onyxia. Yes! Stage 2 to stage 3… someone got feared into the whelps, and a catastrophe occurred.

36 people died. 36 people were down.

Who was left?

Me, Zabulone (resto druid), Coolest (just a warrior) and rt (hunter).

I remember thinking… “This is f’ed.” But, that’s when Coolest totally changed my perception about everything. I had been main heals on Rutrow through BWL, but for whatever reason… Coolest was handling the damage like champ.

I got intervated. My brother’s doing damooge, and we’re managing a 4-man effort on Ony.

Meanwhile… the rest of Conquest is at the entrance of Onyxia, and due to the weak sauce dps that this server in general is infamous for… the dragonkins had respawned!

My team of four is handling Ony, but we could use some help. TBH, we probably could of killed Ony with how good of a job Coolest was doing at being a fill in MT.

That’s when I start to hear yelps over vent. A squeal. A yelp. Someone is mad. People are mad. Dragonkins are mauling the 36.

“WHO PULLED ALL THE DRAGONKINS!?” “WHO?!”

#ShootingFishInABucket

The 36 perished once again.

And that is when the raid leader comes onto vent and says, “Healzak, yeah guys… you guys got to wipe.”

A horror story that’ll haunt everyone - except the big four - for the rest of ALL their days.

Anyways, to my dismay, I did enjoy playing with a couple guys from Conquest.

Pure/Jasc - Hey dude, it’s been a while. I tried texting you to see if you wanted to give Classic a go. It’d be great to catch up and wreak havoc in the BGs once again. I hope to hear from ya!

Thalak - I know some things transgressed between us, and I’m sorry dude. Anyways, you’re a phenomenal player who knows what it takes to get the job done in both the raids and the BGs. Hope to hear from you too!

Hakkar’s Scarab Lord reporting for duty! Hello everyone!

1 Like

Hello!

Gorfy, Gnome warrior from the guild Axiom.

Evolyn here! Played a human in various guilds as a warlock, ran around the AH at all hours, still a human warlock, still running around the AH on a new server.

Nice to see some old names and guilds again!

1 Like

Hey Atrus!

It’s Revenger, human rogue, we raided together in LC and Exile.

Any word on Murky?

2 Likes