Hakkar Alliance Reconnections

Premier - Human Paladin

Healzor - I think I may remember you. I was in the guild with Holyhottie, Dodgmoreplz, and more.

Since Hakkar, I’ve played various games with both Nigmopeters and Bumwitagun - 12+ years strong. Off and on we play with Coolest & Burke over the last decade or so as well.

Looking to reconnect with anyone that knows us. We’ll probably go Horde on a PvP server; experience classic in a new way.

@Premier - The guild was A Perfect Storm i think?

@Premier.

This is bumwitagun fat little dwarf hunter. The guild on hakkar with holyhottie (whom we gave the hand of rag as a healer…), coolest, ramirez, axel, thalak, blastwave, dodgemoreplz, stabb, rutrow, sparhawk, healzak etc. Premier Nigmo and I have been gaming for 12+ years with coolest and burke off and on! The guild was Veil or conquest… if i remember right?

Hello!

Cretin, gnome warlock from guild Axiom.

Played in Tainted Morals. Poptartxz NE rogue and Roflicious NE warrior

3 Likes

Tell Ramirez that Mezmo (human paladin) says hi. I used to pvp with him in the rainbow bicycle club (or whatever it was called hah).

Sad the only vanilla pic I have is this one where I’m offline from your perspective with Wholeface after you killed good old unhallowed in Org.

Oh man so long ago…
I was Nodoze, Dwarf Priest.
Couldn’t begin to remember what guild I was in and most of the players I ran with. Maybe someone might remember me?

1 Like

Bobisyourmom reporting in.

1 Like

Will be back for Classic. What realm is the Synergy/Eos spot?

@Kujaku HappyFunRainbowAdventure, yo! Kinda funny, I joined Goon Squad on a horde alt shortly into BfA and by complete coincidence one of the officers was Spectre, our old HFRA guild leader.

I think Unhallowed still hangs around with Smoose’s group so maybe he’ll show up? I don’t really know who Smoose is bringing.

@Oomm Not sure yet. I’m just gonna make a poll and send it out to people. Will post the results here in a day or so.

@Thunderdave Yo Thunder, it’s Fretold (Human Holy Paladin) from the Beyond Redemption / HardcoreCasual days in TBC and Wrath. Most of the ppl you listed don’t play anymore, though potato (if you are talking about Joegrizly) still comes around now and then, not sure about capricasix, and i think treeni still raids cutting edge. Not sure if any of them are planning a return for classic. I’ll be going alliance. Zipps still plays and will be playing classic, don’t know what faction though.

Hello! Bassi here, played with Eos during 2005/2006 mostly pvp/bgs, got rank 12(?) with some of you.

I remember Ramirez, Smoose, etc (been talking to Destro in Reddit also). Let me know which server are you guys planning, would love to join!

Lemongrove / Peachgrove / Cherrygrove I was a toxic little kid that use 2 troll all the time xD

Looks like we’re gonna be on Fairbanks. Hope to see all you old Hakkar folks there.

6 Likes

Was a smol nelf warrior by the name of Souljaboye back in the day in the guild Dark side of the Moon, looking for those whom I used to play with, miss you fools!

@switchin

Still no word from Murky, bummer I was hoping to catch up with him before launch, its been years. Need that DJ pep talk in my life again.

Sup dude, I played with you guys for a bit.

Naeirthal

1 Like

Hey! How are you? :slight_smile:

Whats up everyone :slight_smile: great to see some old names here!

Busco a mis compas de “Los Exiliados”

En donde estan amigows?!

Venux reportandose! :stuck_out_tongue: