Hair of color blonde and brown for the Void Elves please

what you want is already playable!

2 Likes

You tell them Mag, I mean we have been playable for 14 years so. :blush: :blush: :blush:

Considering they already appeased the people in question you’re referring to, at another section of the fan bases detriment… how about moving forward they try pleasing BE players who have already lost visual distinction for the benefit of the people you say would enjoy us losing more visual distinction.

Do you think your side should be the one continually listened to? You don’t value the requests of others on the opposing side that is about visual distinction?

1 Like

You said what needed to be said and I’m so here for it :sob:

2 Likes

when i ment light tenticles i meant the lights version which is light crystal things not tenticles. doesnt just have to be light but also arcane or sunwell looking crystals goodness why not have sunwell tattoos.

2 Likes

I really should take a moment sometime and put together a blood elf list like my void elf one…

Speaking of not sure I’ve linked it here or not…

1 Like

In addition to a Blood Elf one you should totally make a Nightborne one. :yum: :yum: :yum:

1 Like

I’ve thought about it.

Nightborne need a major overhaul though… So I’m not sure exactly where to start.

2 Likes

I get that, I think it tends to depend if they keep model they have currently, improve on current model or replace it with new model, NPC model with player bones or copy/paste of actual Night Elf model unaltered because there’s lots of options that would work on any of the above or all of the above. :blush: :blush: :blush:

1 Like

Exactly, its hard to decide on a good way to go and then to from there make a list of what we want to see on them.

Then again… I could just include every option for fixing them…

Might need to make a thread for it… Still, I want a version I can easily toss out if people ask for what folk want.

I have one for what I want to see for Void Elves, and I’d like to have one for Blood Elves.

Nightborne threads also suffer from the effects of agreement death.

Everyone agrees about the topic that something needs to be done and while they may quibble about how, ultimately there is no contention to keep the threads going. So they die off.

1 Like

I’ve noticed this too and I hate it because Nightborne model and Nightborne customization is a serious problem and it needs to be looked and fixed or at least improved upon.

In a way though I guess it’s good because most people seem to agree so much that topics can die off because we are share the same thoughts and opinions and that’s rare in a lot of threads like this one. Haha. :yum: :yum: :yum:

1 Like

Fantastic idea. This is what people should be doing instead of bashing people for wanting to choose their hair color.

I would love to see new things for blood elves.
Void elves have already received plenty and are pretty enough for now imo.

3 Likes

Visual distinction for BEs isnt “bashing people for wanting hair colors”, that you see it so personal only speaks to your own personalized stake in this.

3 Likes

Nice try hiding your spite behind “muh visual distinction”, as per usual.

1 Like

You of all people should know better than anyone except maybe Midare that saying anything against their agenda means you are bashing, personally attacking, name calling, etc.

3 Likes

I have no issue with your request I’m just confident in my stance that you shouldn’t get what you’re requesting because of its infringement on another section of the fan base.

You’re tone / attitude are very apparent though its clearly very personal :confused: I find arguing in good faith to be best myself but you do you.

1 Like

The fact they equate being anti HE / anti HE options on VEs as being bad people but then like their own behavior / stances in threads and the lengths they’ll go to defend it is just so interesting.

Definitely harms their case more then helps though. Hopefully everyone can get to a place even people on the other side where we can all argue in good faith like you and I and others already do.

1 Like

You elves have had enough!

LOOK AT THE NEW PANDAREN HAIRSTYLES.

LOOK AT THEM!

LOOK AT THEM

LOOK AT THEEEEEEEM!

Freaking elves want to hog all the customization, get back in line! There’s others that need serious looking at.

3 Likes

The only reason I even want to do it is because your side keeps claiming we don’t have our own interests for blood elves…

Despite the requests we made in droves before it became clear nothing more would be added.

And the desire to keep blood elves last remaining distinction between them and void elves is a valid request.

3 Likes

Considering Nightborne and Night Elves share nothing literally nothing, that’s why I support people that want that even more so and I say that as someone that used to be neutral and not care like care because I play all 4 races or I did until I changed all my characters to Warlocks and there’s not Night Elf Warlocks, yet. :yum: :yum: :yum: