Had 1250 trader tender disappeared

Posting this here, I had 1250 trader tender when I logged out this evening only to find about an hour or so later upon logging in that all my currency is gone. Only got a chance to buy mini ogre pet. Any help or fix would be greatly appreciated. I would hate to have the remainder be gone, was looking forward to future month rewards.

1 Like

I can confirm I had this happen as well. Purchased one item, couldn’t get anymore due to a server error, and now I am at 0. I should have 1000 still.

After playing around it seems like it is a graphical glitch. Went back into the shop, purchased the 75 coin cloak (even though I had 0 currency), then refunded the cloak back to the shop. After the refund my 1250 reappeared in both the trader screen and currency tab.

1 Like

I just lost 1500. Been running around and it still wont give me an option to buy anything because it says i have 0

2 Likes

I had some disappear also, although I don’t know the amount. I just know it was over 1,000 and then suddenly it was down to 725. And I’ve earned more by completing tasks, looted the chest, but the 725 never goes up. I’m very confused.

1 Like

I had roughly 1500 trader’s tender completely wiped. Also, all progress towards any of the trading post achievements are also wiped clean as if I am starting fresh.

2 Likes

anyone had there level bar at the top for the second mount get taken away? i logged on this morning to find my 800/1000 completion bar had been brought down to 0/1000 and all the trading tasks i completed to get those 800 points now gone? not the tender but the points

1 Like

well they tell you last chance to spend the tender but the tender has disappeared, so I wont be able to buy this months items, this game makes a TON of money, why cant they hire enough people to keep it working?!!?! Why am I still seeing major graphical glitches in raid?!?! The money they save by not hiring enough people is just turning customers away and in fact losing them more than they save.

1 Like

had 2000 traders tender and had not purchased any items and missing all of my trader tender as well. from what i’ve read and none from official blizzard sources the currency is supposed to carry over to the next month

unfortunately, I’m missing abotu ?1,100? now too. completely cleared to 0.

May be a result of the false “report to the trading post” quest that auto-accepted in valdrakken for me, then completed. (I thoguht it was how the month resets occured)

but, sadly, as a result I’m locked with last months progress showing full, 0 tender, and last months goods still in the shop UI. lol…

I’m confused because I know they said you could obtain 2k this first month, but between what I’ve spent, and what I’ve saved, I only have 1k. Paid for the epic expansion and renewed my sub. Feels bad man.

dont want to make a whole new thread for this.
1000 tender missing in action this morning.
I wanted to buy a couple things before reset here a few minutes.
I came in about an hour before reset time and my tokens went from 1000 I had last night to 0.

1 Like

600 or so trader’s tender just went MIA not including any that I hadn’t looted yet out of the cache. Went to get the mount since I got 1000 for the month and I can’t get the mount either ;/

Had 2500 go missing when I went to the post today.

Edit: Tried logging in and out and it didn’t work, but disabling addons and relogging seemed to have fixed it.

3 Likes

I also had around 2k tokens vanish. It says I have 0, I’ve barely spent any since traders post started since I had been saving up… :confused:

2 Likes

Same here. Traders tender is being wiped out each month so can not save for things i want.

2 Likes

Just happened to me as well. I dont remember the exact amount, but I believe I had at least 1K+. I dont spend my tender on much besides mounts so I hoard it. Just went to collect Squawks from the Chest and completed the quest to get it out of my log and now all my tender is gone T_T

Edit: It reappeared as 1825. Did some Arena so dont know if swapping instances changed anything.

1 Like

I am also experiencing issues with the Trading Post. Was working to get the bug mount and the bird one, but tender stays at zero on all of my servers. Yet the Adventure bar says I have made progress. So major glitch happening. I reported a ticket, but am not expecting satisfaction.

Happened to me as well. I had around 1600 Tender and today it’s 0.
[update] Logging into another character on a different server fixed it. all my Tender are back now.

Logged in today to see my traders tender at 0 and after some troubleshooting, disabling addons also fixed it for me.