[H]&[A] <Synchronicity>Recruiting Older Players

Refreshing this back to the top

Looking for more people to come and join us!!

Friday bump.

I saw your community post. What server is the guild actually on?

Weā€™re on Wyrmrest Accord. We hope to see you soon.

Tuesday bump

Day of the dead bump up!!

Iā€™ve been looking for a guild that has older players. I personally am 49 and having a hard time with the younger crowd guilds. I would love to chat with someone some time and find out how I apply to your guild. My Btag is Sindale#1279. I am an east coaster but I play most of the week and weekends. Thanks in advance. Happy gaming.

Hi there!! You can find us in the guild finder in game or by finding one of us online to invite you. You can start a new toon to figure out if we are what youā€™re looking for. Or you can bring all of your toons!! We are on Wrymrest and also have a community if that is how you would like to do it. If you have any other questions I would be happy to answer. You can leave a discord if you need a response immediately as I am not in game right at this moment. Thank you for reaching out!!

Bump up for the weekend

Sunday bump

Mid week bump tp the top

Weekend bump up

Bump for a great fresh week.

Looking for fresh faces for the season!!!

Searching for more to come and enjoying the game with us!!

Reset day bump.

Apologies in advance for the long post lol

Iā€™m currently looking for a Guild that I can be a part of and you guys seem like a potentially good option. Iā€™m willing to change servers so long as the guild is right and the server isnā€™t empty, and actually WRA was on my short list of servers to consider.

I would normally just join and ask questions and feel it out in-game but since Iā€™d be server transferring to join, I wanted to get a feel here first.

You guys say you raid casually, which is fitting for me, do you have any more concrete info? Is there a dedicated ā€œraid teamā€ or is it just whoever is on/available? My two classes Iā€™m interested in playing are Druid or Evoker, any spec for both classes.

Do you guys do World PVP at all?

Do you have any kind of organized RP (WRA is an RP server if memory serves)?

Thanks in advance, and I hope 32 is old enough to qualify for ā€œOlder Playerā€ (WoW demo tends to swing higher than most games these days lol)

Hello Grimmjaww
I hope you are doing well.
WR is in fact a RP server. Our guild does not RP.
If you look at the Wrymrest forums you will see events planned there from other people on the server. We do not pvp so far together. No one has ever take the initiative to organize an event for pvp. Not sure if Im being honest if people would be or wouldnā€™t be interested in this idea.
Raiding this season has been set for Fridays.
You sign up to go raid in discord. We believe you play what you like. Dps is usually wide open but since tank and heals is more of a steady position usually they have had enough of both.
If there is enough interest a second day maybe on a weekend has been talked about for raiding as well.
If you wanted to make a character and just check us out before you paid to move thats totally cool.
32 is fine. We have people of all ages honestly. Just wanted to shoot for older aged wording so people do realize we have jobs and real life to attend to. Very laid back atmosphere.
If you have any more questions feel free to ask.
If we arenā€™t what you are looking for thats understandable too. I wish you the best of luck for finding a place you wanna call your wow home.
Thank you so much for reaching out.

Thanksgiving Eve bump