[H]&[A] <Synchronicity> Older aged Wow players Community

Our guild has decided to add a Community to help those that don’t want to realm transfer. Or to people that may want to check out what we have to offer before joining our guild. We are a group of older aged wow players. We do a bit of everything. We have Raiders,Mythic+ lovers, mount collectors,achievement hunter,altoholics etc. Play at your own pace doing what ever it is you like to do with other like minded people. No level requirements. No need for interviews. Let us know if you’re interested or have any questions.

2 Likes

Hi guys, I’m interested. My main is a hunter, but I have some alts. I’m looking for a community.

Heya you’re very welcome to join us

Bump back up

I have an Alliance Druid who would like to find a group of active players for M+ content and possibly raiding. Also a bit of an achievement junkie. Bear/Kitty/Tree in that order. Also, have a Horde Rogue also looking for a group for RGBs. Also M+, and possibly raiding but he is fairly PvP oriented. Typically online from 7-10PM EST damn near daily. Any groups running around that time frame?

Sorry should have posted from either the druid or the rogue. This should be the druid. And RBG not RGB. My bad.

Heya. Thank you so much for enquiring about us. For now raids are Wednesday and Fridays nights in your time frame. On other nights there is Mythic+ not set in a schedule though. As far as pvp goes there a couple that dable but so far the guild as a whole isn’t pvp orientated. Just to be honest there.

New link for community

I would certainly be interested! I think I would fit in the older community (57 years young) and I also have been playing WoW since Beta. I have experience with M+ (16+ level keys) and heroic raiding (haven’t done any mythic raiding this expansion).

I don’t belong to a guild but might consider joining one if it’s a right fit.

My bnet is Grendel #1570 prefer method but I can jump on Disc if needed.

1 Like

Heya Mordorhead!!! If you wanna click on the invite about your post it will add your battlenet to our newly created community. You can ask us questions you may have there. Or if you prefer after talking to us there I can give you our Guild Discord information. Also if you wanted to check us out by creating an alt character in our guild thats totally cool too. Dont want you to pay for a transfer if you dont enjoy what we have to offer. Thank you so much for your interest in our guild family!!!

Thanks Meganira for the information. Feel free to hit me up whenever. I’ll keep an eye out too. As for transferring, if it’s a good fit I can do that as I am not tied to this realm.

This sounds like an incredible idea! I would love to try and connect with the guild before transferring realms. Is there a discord?

We definitely have a discord. You Can make an alt on our realm and find us in the guild finder. OR if you like can leave your discord info here and I will add you.

The community link appears to be broken.

We had to redo the Community
Here is the one that should work

Let me know if you have any troubles

Sunday bump for a new community.

I am interested in your community. The guild I was in just disbanded so I’m sorta lost. I mainly focus on raiding and mythic+, sometimes PVP.

I am interested in your community. Right age group, and the title of the first cassette I ever bought. I do a M+ run once a week for the gearing, but spend most of my time on achievements. I used to raid, but not for a few expansions now. I tried the invitation link, but it didn’t work. Sent a message through WoW interface instead.

I fully understand that, definitely give the community a try. Its small and growing, i think there are plenty of similar folks looking for a good home. We do raid and run quite a few M+.

Fresh link

Bump, finding some nice new folks and always looking for more.