[H+A: RP] The Guppy Bowl: Open to the Public! Dec 20!

Do you have what it takes to survive the bowl?! :fish: :sparkles:

The Guppy Bowl is a fast-paced, marketing competition where contestants go head-to-head in a battle of wits, tinkering, and persuasion for a spot in the coveted Firebrand Enterprises Catalogue, as well as the ultimate prize*ā€¦

Gold. Itā€™s usually gold! :moneybag:

https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/783167248474046476/784522008394072124/GuppyBowl.jpg

Where: Old Dalaran (Near Violet Hold!)

When: Sun, December 20th, 5PM Server!

We also have a Discord Server you can join and get into! Either as a contestant or as an audience member!
Check it out here: https://discord.gg/hRJXS9Njb9

And just like any other big competition we do have some rulesā€¦but it all contributes to the fun!
Check those out here: https://tinyurl.com/guppyrules

This event is Sponsored by Firebrand Enterprises :fire: Check them out!
*Alliance attendees are welcome to participate, but are ineligible to win gold prizes.

4 Likes

I always compare it to a crazy mix of Junkyard Wars, Iron Chef, and Shark Tank. A great chance to put those free form RP skills to work in a head to head scenario!

1 Like

Itā€™s very face-paced and the audience can move around and listen to all the teams! The spacing they chose in this location is spot on.

2 Likes

Man, I wonder what face-paced meansā€¦come find out!..

Summary

Itā€™s just a typo, it doesnā€™t mean much! Just that this is a bump. :stuck_out_tongue:

clarification please - ā€œTeams are picked randomly by the host.ā€ does this mean we sign up individually and have no choice about who we are teamed up with?

1 Like

Oh this is such a neat idea, I hope I get to see it!

1 Like

Typically, yes that is how it goes!

Summary

Althoughā€¦the judges might beā€¦persuaded.

:rofl:

Asked because I was thinking about putting together a team of Pandaren ā€œentrepreneursā€. Thereā€™s a few of us around with ā€œalternative economyā€ skills, but iā€™m not sure how much ā€œinfluenceā€ we could come up with. I doubt many judges from outside the mists are used to :bamboo: as an economic unit of account.

1 Like

Iā€™m being told that if you come with a group of three all ready to go, itā€™ll be perfectly fine! Sign ups will only be for individuals.

Nice! time for me to start asking around for whoā€™s interested from our little community. THX for the quick response.

1 Like

Of course! Good luck getting a team!

There was a question in the comments Iā€™d like to address!! You can absolutely bribe the judges and that gold will NOT go to their pockets, but will in fact go towards the final prize money!

2 Likes

Seven days to the public debut of one of the most interesting ic game shows Iā€™ve ever seen developed. Unlike any other event out there!

2 Likes

Aw yiss, almost time for a Guppy Bowl. Come on by and have your thinkinā€™ caps on, youā€™ll be designing a product under a time limit and with creative twists and turns. If your character isnā€™t a builder, thatā€™s fine! You can help pitch it to the judges, or be the pretty one demonstrating it. Itā€™s a fun time, come on by this Sunday!

3 Likes

Come get your Guppy ON and show everyone why you and your team are the most creative and influential in all of Azeroth! ā€¦ And, get some money. Itā€™s on the line.

See you there in 5 days!!

4 Likes

Still working on recruiting a couple more Pandaren. no takers yet, but Iā€™m hopeful.

2 Likes

Bluub, bluub, bluub. Thatā€™s the sound my keyboard made when I spilled water all over it the other morning.

Also the sound guppies make. I think. Guppy Boooooooooowl!!!

4 Likes

And itā€™s the day after tomorrow!

1 Like

And the day after tomorrow has arrived!

3 Likes

Tonight is the night! GUPPY BOOOOOOWL!

2 Likes