[H/A] Demon Hunter Looking For a Guild For 8.3

Hello I am horde demon hunter looking for an active guild for 8.3 that will be pushing for mythic. I am will to server change and even faction change so i do not mind playing on alliance.

I am looking for a guild with the following:

1. An Active Guild That Uses Voice Chat
  2. A Guild That Enjoys Doing M+ Runs
  3. A Guild That Will Push Mythic
  4. A Guild That Like To Have A Good Time
  5. A Guild With As Little Drama As Possible (ie a guild that doesn’t bring up real world personal drama into the chat)

So I guess I should mention a little bit about myself as well. I am a VERY active player and I like to socialize A LOT. I also like pushing myself to improve and dislike stagnation. I enjoy the company of others, I am not a fan of guild that only get into voice chat when its raid night or simply ghost in voice chat without talking. So in other words the things that you will get with invite me would be:

1. A very active player
  2. A very social player
  3. A very goal oriented player
  4. A player that is always looking to improve be it gear wise or via play style

Hey there Ravasaa, I will leave the “Spam” link below if you are interested please feel free to reach out to us :slight_smile:

[H] <Raiders R Us> Looking for Raiders and Members

Hi, I’m Fenrirulv, and I invite you to ask yourself, are you happy where you’re at? Do you enjoy coming to raids, or has it become more about the parses/purples than the people? What if I told you there’s a guild where people enjoy each other’s company while killing those pixel monsters?

After a short break to allow some of our members to relive their glory days in Classic, of Sargeras is back in action!

We are a guild of adults with lives outside of WoW… ok so that might be a bit of a stretch. But most of us do have jobs, spouses, kids, etc. keeping us busy IRL, so when we log into the game, we’re here to have fun and unwind. With a limited schedule, of Tues & Thurs 9-12 CST, we do take raid time seriously, but we also value our fairly relaxed, social atmosphere.

Our focus is on completing AotC every tier, and then we will tackle mythic fights as time allows. We will not push for mythic progression at the expense of our atmosphere. Current progression is: 3/8M, 8/8H. Raiders are expected to come to raid on time, prepared with appropriate consumables, enchants, and gems.

Currently recruiting:

Tank - None at this time
DPS - DH, Monk, Mage, Boomkin, Ele Sham, Hunter, Warlock
Heals - Monk, Pally, Druid with Balance OS

If you have any questions or would like to set up a trial run, you can contact me in game at: Rawrabear#1450.

Hey there we might be a fit add my bnet Haz#11909 or my discord Haz#3047

· Raid Times

Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday: 10:00 PM EST - 1:00 AM EST

· About Us

Astro is an alliance guild on Proudmoore led by two mythic experienced friends with a vision of becoming a top 100 US guild. We are both currently 7/8 M this tier and have past CE achievements. We got tired of joining guilds that lacked longevity, social interaction, and the same determination to clear content as we did. An important core value of ours is to clear content at a quick pace but to also enjoy doing it. We’re interested in players that don’t just log on for raid and to get their mythic key done for the week because we like to have fun and get to know each other outside of the instance. It’s also important to mention that EVERYONE has a voice, no raider should ever hesitate to voice a problem, concern, ask for help, or to even share a strategy. We want everyone to be able to get involved, regardless of your role or position in the guild.

· Goals

Our main goal and purpose of the guild is to achieve cutting edge in 8.3 and every tier to follow. We plan to make the most out of our raid times and to clear content at a quick pace so that we’re not progressing up until the last week of the tier. The faster we clear mythic, the more time we have to push high keys, PvP, parse high for fun on farm content, gear up other characters, sell runs, and relax while enjoying the rest of the tier.

· Expectations

To be apart of a successful mythic raid team and to achieve our goals, there are several things we expect of you as a player and things you should do to prepare, some of which are:

• Being able to log dive. This doesn’t mean to check your parse as that is a useless metric, but to compare yourself to other top performers of your class for specific fights to see how you can improve. This could mean timing of when they used certain cooldowns, consumables, specific talent builds, etc.
  • Reliability. Not only maintaining a (90%) attendance but also coming to raid prepared, regardless of whether or not food or a cauldron is to be dropped. You should always show up to raid with flasks, food, potions, health pots, and runes.
  • Having done the necessary research for boss fights. You should never rely on the raid leader to feed you a strategy and to just follow it blindly. We expect that you’ve watched the fights from the POV of a relevant role, in most cases your own class, so that you’re knowledgeable of the mechanics and what needs to be done for a kill. You may even notice something or find a strategy that the raid leader might not have found.
  • An obvious expectation of you is to keep up to date on your class BiS gear, level up your HoA, legendary cloak, have all the necessary essences at rank 3, and complete a +15 key every week. There should never be an excuse to not have done a key for the week as we will always make sure to help each other as it is in the best interest of the progression of the team. No one gets left out.

· Recruitment

We currently have available spots for every role. All applications will be considered assuming you can meet our expectations above and are knowledgeable of your class with mythic raiding experience. We aren’t interested in having a large roster, few spots will be available as bench and those players will be aware of their role as a bench player. Those that are raiders on the main roster should understand that if attendance or performance becomes an issue, there is a chance to be replaced. Regardless of role/position in the guild, there are no favorites. Consistently underperforming players will always be swapped out until they’ve proven themselves.

Interested in joining? Reach out to Mindset#0203 on Discord so we can chat!