[H]203Hpriest, 203Rdruid, 203 frost mage LF raid guild

Hello all, as the title suggests, my friends and I are seeking a guild for Shadowlands heroic/mythic content. We are 10/10N and 3-4/10H with logs. We are all currently on Illidan and have the following:

203 Resto Druid W/ 202Bear/Boomy Offspec
203 Holy Priest
202 Frost Mage

We would like to raid between 7:30 PM - 1 AM CST, either 2 or 3 days a week. Looking for a guild full of mature adults that that know how to progress as well as have fun without banging our heads against the keyboard due to lack of leadership causing wipes.

Our main specs are pretty set in stone for raid/progression but mythic+ keys, our specs are flexible.

Last but not least, I like to drink and raid (my logs speak for themselves, all drunk logs) lol :stuck_out_tongue:

Feel free to message on here with your guild/raid team info or add Auras#1537 on bnet.

1 Like

Hey Alphababy, sounds like the times you guys prefer fit our raid schedule almost perfectly. Our guild is 5/10H and we’d be happy to bring you guys along if you’re interested. We currently raid Mon/Wed, from 7pm CST - 11pm CST. The only caveat is that we’d request you to go Boomkin, as we already have two Resto Druids.

Apparently I can’t link to our Guild’s logs here, but if you’re interested. I’ll add you on Bnet.

That’d be a big commitment for all 3 of us to server change and faction change. Not to say it’s would never happen, but we would really have to feel 100% comfortable to be our new home.

Hey there, Alphababy!

Our guild on Hyjal is looking for a few capable, CE-quality raiders to help push progression this tier and beyond. We raid 6:00pm PST to 9:00pm PST. We’re presently 9/10H and working to fine-tune our core and we’d love to speak to you and your friends to learn more about you (and you for you to learn more about us!).

Let’s get in touch.

Feel free to contact our GM at Lunarosqt#1524 or SquadGodEmperos#0001 on Discord.

Realized I replied as my monk, Fleshbag. Feel free to also message me on Discord spron#2785. I’ll send over our Guild’s logs there if interested.

Hey! Saw your other reply that you might not be interested in server/faction changes, but in case we might fit what you’re looking for …

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/alightbringer-light-privilege-aotc-casual-mythic-9-11pm-pst-tuewed/836591

We’d have core spots for all three of you, our raid times are 9-11pm PST (which is 11pm - 1am CST) hit me up if you’re interested, we can figure out how you might be able to lurk in discord/catch a stream of our raids before committing

Hey, you should give us a chance!

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/a-sargeras-cohortes-praetoriae-late-night-raiding-guild-recruiting/833165

Creeping Doom US-HORDE | MAL’GANIS | 10/10H 1/10 M

Who we are:

Creeping Doom is a community of veteran raiders who, due to family and work commitments, have embraced a casual raiding schedule. Many of our members come from Top 50 US guilds and although our schedule is now casual, we still take on the hardest challenges the game has to offer with a hardcore mindset. If you are a talented player who would prefer to raid once a week, consider joining us.

Guild Focus:

• Achieve Cutting Edge while raiding 2 days a week.
  • Build a competitive Mythic+ (1k+ IO), PvP (multi-hero lead RBGs), and social community.
  • Facilitate optional Heroic raids for friends and alts.

Current Guild needs:

• Tank(s): Will entertain the next Kungen or Noawh.
  • Healers (1-2): HPally, MW, Priest, or RSham.
  • Range DPS (2): Spriest, Mage, Boomer, Lock, Ele, or a Hunter.
  • Melee DPS: WW

Raid Schedule:

Mythic raid schedule

• Thursday 8 pm - 12am EST
  • Sunday 9:30 pm - 12:30 AM EST

Optional Heroic Raid Times (2 groups):

1. Tue evening 8 pm EST
  2. Friday TBD

Contact Info:

• Discord: Goregutz#4738
  • BNet: Goregutz#4738

Hello there! In the event that faction and server change are an option…

< Anima > is an Alliance based Semi-Casual Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild on Proudmoore focused on progression at the highest, most comfortable level. However, we are more than just a “guild”, we are a community. Not only do we run together but we level together and sometimes maybe PvP together.

While our goals are Heroic/Mythic raiding and M+, no one wants to play with boring people or feel like they are just a number on a roster. You are playing to have fun. We know that it’s possible to change someone’s ability to play the game, but not someone’s personality. For this reason, we are more than happy to take players without much experience in BfA at all and teach them the game inside and out. All you need to do is be willing!

What we are looking for:

Tanks - Closed

Healers - Closed

DPS - Open

We are looking for people that are of the ages 18 and above to join our ranks and fill our roster for both Shadowlands raiding and M+ content. Maturity is key, while we love having fun, we strive for a drama-free, relaxed community.

Anima leadership and members understand, that BfA was an expansion filled with difficulties throughout its lifespan, but anyone who did or did not play during BfA is more than welcome. However, we do require prior raiding and/or M+ experience, in order to assure that incoming members are at least semi-interested in becoming a part of our WoW community.

Raid Times:

Tues @ 6pm - 9pm PST/Server

Weds @ 6pm - 9pm PST/Server

Tier 1 Progression:

N 10/10 H 3/10 - About a week behind due to the lockout bug from Blizzard and Holidays.

For more information feel free to contact any of the below on Discord: Darkin #1234, phrigmphragm #8290, Seoshi #1584

Hey I sent you bnet request!
We are a horde guild that is TUE/WED 915-1215 EST raid times looking to possibly start a convo to see if you would be a good fit to our raid team

Thanks!
Rawra#1290

Hi there! My guild is an AOTC focused guild with possible mythic if we find the right group of people. We’re currently 5-10H. We raid Fridays and Saturdays 8-11pm EST and are on H Mal’Ganis. We’re looking for range dps. We don’t mind if you stay on your server and just raids with us cross realm! My discord is arex#0920 if you’re interested. If not, I hope you find the right guild for you and your friends!

Hey Alphababy,

I am the Rl For Dusk to Dawn [Blackrock] 7/10H

We are looking for more tanks/healers and dps for AOTC and pushing into some mythics this tier.

Raid times: W/TH 5:30pm-7:30pm/Sat 7:00pm-10:00pm PST.

Let me know if you want to speak further!

Bnet:Teamfdub#1382

Hey Alphababy,

If you don’t mind mostly dpsing, we could accomdate all of you.

If you are looking for a new guild to kill some bosses and have fun, come talk to us in Fragment! Our current progression sits at 10/10H and 2/10M. We currently are in the stages of rebuilding, so if getting CE quickly is a goal for you we may not be the right fit.

All are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Low, Holy: High
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: Low, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Low, Boomkin: High, Resto: Low, Feral: Medium
DH: Tank: Low, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Low, Dps: Medium
Shaman: Resto:High, Ele: Medium, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank:Low, Dps: Low, MW: Low
Rogue: Medium
Warrior: Tank: Low, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 8:00-12:00 EST (Inv starting at 7:30)
Tuesday(Prog) - Wednesday (Prog)- Thursday(Clean up/alts runs)

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the right atmosphere and pushing to get CE.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.
-You can also fill out an application at: h ttps://apply.wowaudit.com/us/bleeding-hollow/fragment/main?preview
Discord: (Guildlead)Tracy#7543, (GM)Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tray#1125, Tommy#1664

Dirty Mike and the Boys(H) Malganis is looking for a few dps and healers. We raid Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est. We slowly gained players and are 10/10 Normal and 1/10 Heroic. Laid back guild. Most players are 30+. We have an active group of players on non raid days for M+. If interested or have any questions please message me on Battlenet MtMan#1965 or Discord MtMan#2491

What is IO

Winterhoof - Horde

Currently 10/10N and 4/10H

Mythic plus based guild with the focus on 15+ per season. AOTC raid team with casual mythic progression.
​
Mythic Plus
Sunday
Monday

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
Wednesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.

We are actively recruiting for core spots and not a bench. All spots are competitive and if you are under-preforming you may be asked to sit.

Guild Needs:
DPS -DH, Lock, Mage, Rogue but all will be considered
Healers - Shammy or (any strong healer)
​
GM - Norton (Plays all roles)
Heal lead - Currently Recruiting for
DPS lead - HuntandPrey
Recruitment Officer - Norton, Huntandprey

How to reach us.
Recruitment Officers
Bnet Norton#11254 Discord Norton#6319
Bnet Huntandprey#1770

Yo my dude. We might have a great opportunity to get all of your people in a raid group right away. We just moved our core team for greener pastures Added you on Bnet. Check out our post: [H] [Bleeding Hollow] <Cozy> New team in town get it, get it, get it!

I’m Cozybadguy#8607 on discord. Either way I hope you find a dope place to call home.

Hello Alphababy!
My guild Evolved might be a good fit for you! We are an 18+ community and most of our members have families, jobs, etc so we understand the importance of real life coming first. Because of this, we do not require 100% raid attendance. Everyone is super friendly, mature, and a ton of fun to be around! We like to focus on having a strong community as it makes the game so much more enjoyable, and our main goal is to have fun together!

We raid Weds/Thurs from 8:30-10:30 pm EST for herioc and Sunday nights are very casual open raid night for normals. We also do weekly mythic+ events for our memebers. Evolved is a Horde guild on Area52. We also have a sister Alliance guild on Proudmoore.

You can contact me at Grimmy#1990 if you have more questions.

Here is a link to our recruitment post: [H] Evolved Gaming, 18+ guild recruiting! 10/10H CN

Hey man I’d have spots for all you guys and we are a chill group that gets sh*t done. Check out envelop.gg/rp/. Throw in an app and put Frank referred you.

If you are looking for a new guild to kill some bosses and have fun, come talk to us in Fragment! Our current progression sits at 10/10H and 2/10M. We currently are in the stages of rebuilding, so if getting CE quickly is a goal for you we may not be the right fit.

All are always recruiting players with the right skill sets & headspace.

Current recruitment needs:
Hunter: Medium
Mage: Medium
Paladin: Ret: Low, Tank:Low, Holy: High
Warlock: Medium
Priest: Disc: Low, Holy: Low, Shadow: Medium
Druid: Tank: Low, Boomkin: High, Resto: Low, Feral: Medium
DH: Tank: Low, Dps: High
DK: Tank: Low, Dps: Medium
Shaman: Resto:High, Ele: Medium, Enhance: Medium
Monk: Tank:Low, Dps: Low, MW: Low
Rogue: Medium
Warrior: Tank: Low, Dps: High

Progression Raiding Schedule 8:00-12:00 EST (Inv starting at 7:30)
Tuesday(Prog) - Wednesday (Prog)- Thursday(Clean up/alts runs)

We take a few days off after Progression.
Decisions in this guild are always made with the goal of achieving the right atmosphere and pushing to get CE.

-If this sounds appealing to you please feel free to contact us.
-You can also fill out an application at: h ttps://apply.wowaudit.com/us/bleeding-hollow/fragment/main?preview
Discord: (Guildlead)Tracy#7543, (GM)Demonslayerl#4843
Bnet: Tray#1125, Tommy#1664

Hello Alphababy!

My guild is looking for reliable DPS and a healer and would love to give you a shot and see if we fit what you’re looking for in a guild. We are currently [10/10N, 9/10H, and 1/10M] and the top Horde Guild on our server looking to secure that spot despite the competition!

We have two separate Raid Teams, Progression and JV, who each run two nights a week.
Progression runs Tues & Thurs @ 8pm - 12am EST
JV runs Tues & Wed @ 8pm - 11:00pm EST
Progression Raiders are welcome to bring their mains or alts to JV nights as well!

We also have RBGs on Sundays and Guild Games/Events on Saturdays

General Requirements/Expectations:

Be respectful of others, while we have many high skill leveled players, we also have many who are still learning or not as experienced.
Communicate if you need any help or have any questions.
Come to raid prepared (gems, enchants, pots, flasks, food, knowledge, etc)
Consistent Attendance, letting us know via our discord attendance channel if you will be missing or late

I am happy to speak with you vocally over Discord. We like to speak with all potential recruits before they join, and would also love to run some keys with you and some of our guildies so you can get a good feel for our culture before making a commitment.

Hope to hear from you!

Chief, The Deadmen Guild Master
Discord: TheGantaGun#3912
BTag: TheGantaGun#1518
Just add me as a friend and message me!