[H] <Wardens Tyranny> 4/10 H 10/10 N AOTC (Touch of Mythic) Guild LFM

I am always after a good time. :smiley:

1 Like

Conclave down and onto Rasta!

Rasta down and 6/9 HM! Onto the final 3! Still looking for more great raiders :slight_smile:

1 Like

Happy reset Turalyon!

If you would like to join a team that is heroic and mythic+ focused please feel free to reach out!

Still looking for raiders and casuals alike to help finish up BoD AOTC and into 8.2!

Mekka is annoying sometimes. Good luck guys!

Wondering if you guys are still looking for more DPS. I main survival hunter and am looking to join a more casual AOTC focused guild for the time being. AOTC BoD and AOTC 3/8M Uldir. You can hit me up on bnet if you’re interested in chatting.

xkuru#1458

Got your Bnet request and yes we are! Also, 2/2 Crucible norm! Pretty fun little raid :slight_smile:

Still looking for more great players who want to help finish out BoD/Crucible and into 8.2!

Happy Monday :slight_smile:

For more peeps!

Meka is dead!

Congrats bud.

First night of heroic Blockaide and got some quality pulls in and getting close! Looking for some more folks who wants an AOTC and Mythic+ (10 done weekly) environment!

Heroic Blockade down!!

Jaina dead, AOTC!!

1 Like

Happy Friday all!

Najitar and Mechagon has been a blast so far! If you are looking for a new home and want a close knit community focused on AOTC, mythic+, and all things WoW add me on Bnet and lets chat!

7/8 normal down week 1. Great opening week in a fun raid! Still looking for a flex or full time healer as well as DPS of all flavors! Add me and let’s chat today :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Update on our guild - 7/8 heroic and Azshara 17% pull. AOTC inc!