[H] [US] [Kel Thuzad] 400 F Mage Looking for guild [can server transfer for right guild]

Hello, im a semi returning player that is looking for an active guild that does M dungeons, Raids, Battlegrounds and pretty much anything and everything under the sun. I currently have a 400+ mage on horde kel thuzad, as well as a 300 War and leveling a priest in the meantime, looking to gear and get into a good guild to progress even further in the game. If you think i would be a good fit for ur guild please feel free to pm me ingame on the account “Vulkarion” or dm me on discord “BeepBeepZoop#1111”

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid tier is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere. .

Our raid team progression and raid days/times are as follows:

7/8H (Tuesday/Thurs 9pm to 12am EST)

We’re looking for dependable players with good attitudes. Both raiders and casual players alike. We want players who are looking for a long term guild to call home and enjoy both the game content and the social aspect of the game.

Current Class Needs:

We currently are under open recruitment for casual raiders.

Core Raid

Tank (1): You will be the third tank for some possible mythic encounters and back up for nights where the other two tanks are off. You should have a viable offspec that you enjoy playing.

Healers (2): Any class.

rDPS (4): Any class and spec.

mDPS (2): Any class and spec.