[H] Thrall! Are you what I'm looking for?

Hello, Thrall!

/wave
/bow

My name is Rulei! What I’ve come to realize, is that there are usually a ton more social/casual guilds on Ally side. Not too many on Horde. I’m not sure why that is? But Horde guilds I’ve found usually tend to be super into hardcore raiding, and not the social aspect of WoW. Please tell me differently!

Now, what I’m looking for is pretty specific. I dream of a horde guild that does guild events together, weather it be old t-mog farming/old mount runs, guild PvP, or fun games such as WoW Darts, or a scavenger hunt! I also want to join a guild where their discord is active. My favorite is when the members get into disc anytime, to talk, not just when there is an event going on.

So, basically… I don’t care if you raid, just know that I am not interested in that part. I’m pretty willing to do other things. My favorite thing to do in a guild is get to know the members, chat in disc with them, and do stuff together!

I don’t really care how big or little your guild is. I feel like well established guilds are sometimes hard to become a part of. Everyone knows one another, sometimes there are even cliques.

If you’re a smaller guild, and perhaps newer… I want to let you know that I can help (if you’d like me to). No, I won’t try to take your guild over. I just like being helpful. I am also a pretty decent recruiter, when given that task. I love talking/meeting new people, and I usually don’t have any trouble talking to new folks.

A bit about me: I am 36/EST. I have been playing WoW since The Burning Crusade. My sleeping schedule is usually pretty messed up. Currently I’ve been staying up past 4am (EST) every night. So, I’m usually available to chat with. Currently, I am playing a frost DK. I also have a few friends that might want to join as well.

Anyway, if you could tell me a bit about your guild, please post your recruitment spam, here on this post. If you need to get ahold of me in game, go ahead and give it a whirl! I am also available to be contacted on either Disc or B.tag.

My info:
Disc: boxcarbinny#6587
B.tag: boxcarbinny#11991

Looking forward to hearing from y’all!
:heart: / Rulei

2 Likes

Slightly Inefficient - Thrall

Hello everyone! Slightly Inefficient is a new Horde raiding guild looking for members to join us as we start our preparations to move into Shadowlands. We are looking to progress as far as
possible with a goal to push Mythic raids. Currently since we have been building up the guild we have been actively running keys, some pvp, running old raids for mog. We do a little bit of everything. So if you are interested in raiding come Shadowlands and need something to do til then we got you!

Raid days & times:
W/TH 7:00 - 10:00 pm CST.

Angel#19787
CPeppers#1263

Did you find a guild? I feel huge need to join if you did lol

1 Like

Hi Rulei! You sound like the PERFECT person that we want to have in our guild. My name is Gundel and I am part of a small guild called “Benched” :slight_smile: Don’t worry, this ain’t no copy pasta response. We are looking for players who want to jump into content, both new and old, as friends with the end goal of fun :slight_smile: We want to hit up dungeons/quests/torghast in groups that don’t care about anything other than being together and cracking jokes. I can go on, but I think I’ll just link my recruitment post and you can decide for yourself. This goes for you too Arianrhods :slight_smile: [H] <BENCHED> RECRUITING MORE FOR OUR JOURNEY INTO SHADOWLANDS *Updated* Feel free to reach out to me or our GM if I don’t respond in a timely manner. Can’t wait to hopefully hear from you :heart:

Same. Tough niche to find, it seems.

Hey Rulei, me and a group of friends have been in a guild called GOBL (Game or be lame lol). I am the guildmaster technically, but in a way everyone is the guildmaster. When Shadowlands comes out, we want to get more into this game as far as dungeons, or pvp, or raiding goes, but finding groups is tough, especially ones that will match our laidback vibe. I want to start reaching out to the WoW community as a whole to find people to just have fun with us. As you can probably tell, us having a guild was a way to get a few extra perks for our characters, but I feel like it’s time to fashion it into an actual entity and I would love to expand our ranks. My ultimate dream is to have a support system for any guild members. If someone wants to go TRY to raid Stormwind and kill Anduin or if someone wants to do a heroic dungeon, I hope there will be guild members who would love to group up. Anyway, I’m rambling at this point, but if you’re interested, contact me, or send me some mail in game or something. I want to grow this guild into something everyone can enjoy in some way or another.