[H] <BENCHED> RECRUITING MORE FOR OUR JOURNEY INTO SHADOWLANDS *Updated*

Faction: Horde
Timezone: EST

Benched is a guild that was created with “casual fun” in mind. We understand that not everyone can devote their own time to raid schedules or set logging times for mythics, or maybe life puts you on the “bench” and the time you can play is short and sweet. This is the core of our guild.

We’re not looking at crazy fast progression and pushing for AOTC, but we want to gather an amazing group of people and go into any content without that stress headache. This content includes the new expac that will be coming out soon. Our current goal is to recruit people with this same mindset and conquer shadowlands with them, one dungeon/quest at a time. Maybe this doesn’t interest you and you like running the old content for those cheevos, tmogs, or mounts. Fear not, we love doing that too because some mogs and mounts just look so damn good.

Now some might be thinking, “this sounds fun and casual as hell, what classes do you need?” I said the same thing and the truth is…ANY CLASS! People are more relaxing and fun to play with when they play a class/role they enjoy. Sure this may lead to some deficiencies, but we don’t care!

Thank you for making it this far into the post, we love you <3 but we ain’t done yet.

We understand that some people play for the social aspect of a guild. Having someone to talk to that isn’t a toxic POS is nice and we want to make sure that everyone doesn’t deal with that in our guild. That being said, this is not a guild for those that have easily hurt feelings. We like to joke around and crack some less than socially acceptable jokes, this includes current topics as well as mature language. So don’t come in expecting a christian guild with perfect people and no foul language.

With our ranks growing and friendships soaring, we are pleased to announce our raid times! We will be storming that castle with all the casual fury we can muster, starting at 12pm EST on 12/13. After that date, raids will be conducted on the weekends only (subject to change once the raid drops).

I believe this covers the essentials of what our guild is, but you are more than welcome to message me if you have additional questions.

Bnet: theKHAN14#1915
Discord: the_KHAN_14#5341.

Please note that we are in lull until the new expac, which our GM stated below. However, please don’t let that deter you from experiencing the growth of a small guild <3

2 Likes

It is I, delayed bump man! Here to bump this post to make sure that we are seen by those that want to experience the super casual side of WoW. Please note that during these times, activity will be varied due to various reasons. But we will be going HAM when Shadowlands drops :slight_smile:

1 Like

Due to pre xpac lul as well as COVID and many people being unable to play due to having to cut expenses. Benched is currently not active- We have a few folks logging in but not the capacity we saw pre-covid. We expect this to change when Shadowlands releases.

If you are still interested and want to help Benched grow again please send a message to any of the tags listed above. Stay safe and stay sane!

(edit due to typos and deplorable grammar haha)

1 Like

So, for the three people that tried to add me on bnet or discord these past couple days I apologize for ignoring them. I did not see this post update and thought they were spam :neutral_face: If you can forgive me, shoot me another friend request on bnet or disc and we can talk. I’m sorry and I love you :heart:

Haha sorry I was a ninja and bumped into you like an clumsy orc :stuck_out_tongue:

How dare you ninja bump me! I will remember this…

1 Like

and…

I will do it again!! :wink:

Psst, bet you didn’t see this coming. It’s a late bump but it is here nonetheless. We have myself and few others coming back to the scene for toon leveling and transmog hunting. If that sounds like your cup of Joe, come on down!

I have a hunter and lock I’d like to add if you want them :smiley: Both are horde side.

We would love to have you! Add me or Kat on disc or bnet and provide the toon names for the invites :slight_smile: Or request to join in the guild finder and either one of us will accept when we log on. For reference, I won’t be on till about 5:30 PST because of work

We are seeing more and more folks online. This makes me a happy druid. Would love to see more join up.

1 Like

Are you guys alt friendly? :smiley:

I like to make gold and PvP a lot so I keep an army.

Yes, we are alt friendly. It is a little known fact but we are all part of Alt-oholic’s anonymous :slight_smile: Maybe even the source. We welcome your army of gold PvP’ers

It has been a hot minute but I am here to bump this post. Pre-Patch is in two days and we would love to have more friends come join the fun!

1 Like

what’s is frands

1 Like

Frands are other people who enjoy the company of like minded individuals. We is frands, not foods

1 Like

Fewds - I likes fewds… not to be confused with feuds - I do not likes feuds.

We do not feud… come join us!

1 Like

What about Family Feud?

Official release date announced hype bump.

Shamon-ah!

1 Like

Hello! I added you on BNET so we can chat some more about me possibly joining as your guild seems to be a great fit! Yoduhh1012#1434

2 Likes