[H] <The Shattered Company> Raids are recruiting

<The Shattered Company> | Horde | PVE, RP

Guild Focus: The Shattered Company is a PvX Guild which tries to hit every bit of Classic WoW, we even have Dedicated PvE, PvP, and RP Officers to assist all levels of play! Beyond that, we prioritize real life over the game. Community interactions over world firsts, and positivity over negativity.

With over 600 Members who have grown with our Community, we’re here to be a positive force on Azeroth, and we’re looking for more to join our ranks.

Currently, we’re looking to establish our fourth full guild raid composition!

Raid, Formats, and Loot: We use modified DKP, with a bidding system, and a “Requisition” system to earn additional DKP every week through guild donations (at a capped amount) for all members.

Raiding: We take a somewhat relaxed approach to this. I’m not forcing 12+ Fury warriors, I’m not demanding certain classes or specs. I want people who contribute and a community that matters.

Ujay’s Raid: Tuesday/Thursday 5:15-5:30 to 8:30 Server: Need 2 Resto Shamans.

New Raid: Tuesday/Thursday 5:15-5:30 to 8:30 Server: Need 1-2 Hunters, 2-3 Mages, 1-2 Resto Shamans, 1-2 Holy Priests, 1-2 Warlocks, 3-4 Fury Warriors.

Bergy’s Raid: Friday/Saturday 4:00 to 7:30 Server: Need: 1 Resto Shaman, 1 Resto Druid, 1 Mages.

Stinky’s Raid: Wednesday/Saturday 8:00 Server: Need: 1 Holy Priest, 2-3 Fury Warriors.

RP: We’re a Guild of Free Companies brought together for a common purpose. With multiple dedicated RP Officers, we’re growing our narrative daily, with new Roll20 Campaigns starting!

PvP: With 5 PvP Officers we’re excited to kick off Established BG Teams.

Discord: Available upon request.

9 Likes

Aside from all the great things Ujay said, over all the community is friendly and helpful.

Taking time to get guildies attuned and help grind on off raid nights for gear, gold, and quest items.

Its a fun and mature group, you wont be disappointed.

3 Likes

Best guild i’ve been in, hands down.

2 Likes

Great group of people hands down best horde guild on Grob! =D

2 Likes

WAGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH… waagh WAAGH

5 Likes

Well said.

2 Likes

TSR is a great place to call home.

2 Likes

Update:

Ujay’s Raid : Tuesday/Thursday 5:15-5:30 to 8:30 Server: Need 2 Resto Shamans. Pre-Raid BiS a minimum requirement.

New Raid : Tuesday/Thursday 5:15-5:30 to 8:30 Server: Need 1-2 Rogues, 2-3 Mages, 1-2 Resto Shamans, 1-2 Holy Priests, 1-2 Warlocks, 3-4 Fury Warriors

1 Like

Did someone say thunderfury, blessed blade of the windseeker?

The Professional Dad Guild™ is happy to support the Horde in any way it can!

Reach out in game, on the server discord, or via PMs!

Now Offering FREE LIONHEART HELM Crafts for the entire faction, with raid slots still open.

Ujay’s Raid : Tuesday/Thursday 5:15-5:30 to 8:30 Server: Need 2 Resto Shamans. Pre-Raid BiS a minimum requirement.

New Raid : Tuesday/Thursday 5:15-5:30 to 8:30 Server: Need 1-2 Rogues, 1-2 Mages, 1-2 Resto Shamans, 1-2 Holy Priests, 1-2 Warlocks, 2-3 Fury Warriors

1 Like

Well said.

1 Like

When are you usually online? I saw you on couple of times but logged right out.

I manage a very extensive net of guild bank alts, forgive me! I jump around in very quick periods on some days.

I took this weekend off, but I’m available most evenings from 5-8 Server, and any of my members online at any given time can point you to an Officer. :slight_smile:

We have plenty of fun RP events, too!

1 Like

Still have room for more Resto Shamans, Mages, Priests, Fury Warriors and Rogues for Tuesday/Thursday at 5:15 PM.

hi yes very good guild they even give druid prio on bindings ty

1 Like

Just looking for:

2 Priests, 1 Resto Druid, 3 Rogues, 1 Fury Warrior.

For our Tuesday 5:15-8:30 Group!

Grobbulus is not a dead server thanks to the Shattered Company!

2 Likes

Happily still accepting more Priests and additional Rogues for Tuesday!

Hey Ujay and guild. I’ve been in the market for a raiding guild. I recently hit 60 and although I’m not too well-versed on Classic raids and their mechanics (last time I played vanilla, I was 15 y/o and barely managed to hit 60 before TBC hit) I am rather obsessive about improving my play and my game knowledge.

I’m a few days /played into 60 and I’ve specced 15/31/5 Combat Daggers with about 90% pre-bis (I’ve gone for many side-grades against typical BiS lists). I’m about halfway enchanted, have my epic mount, and am MC attuned, halfway to Ony attuned.

In case the question arises, no, I have not yet been a member of any guild. I stubbornly chose instead to attempt to accomplish most of what I could solo before committing myself. I’m happy with the progress I’ve made and have decided it’s time to start looking.

Feel free to add me in game if you’d like to chat!

Vabbi

1 Like