[H] <The Shattered Company> Raids are recruiting

We’ll be happy to!

We’re still looking for the following raid-ready positions:

Need: 2 Priests, 1 Resto Druid, 3 Rogues, 1 Fury Warrior.

1 Like

Picture this: A fresh level 52 priest, recently imbued by the Gods with holy and discipline spellpower, eager to run Sunken Temple and slay the false god, Hakkar. A call goes out in the Swamp of a band of adventurers in search of a healer. Even though it had been a long day in the realm, Lasoya, priest of a now-lost clan, steeled himself and took up the call to arms! Over the ensuing excursion into the Temple, Ujay and his band of heroes managed to plant a seed of thought that would take several weeks to germinate into something more - something bigger: Change.

===

Lasoya here, recruitment officer for The Shattered Company. If you’re in the market for a place to call home, seriously look no further than TSC. We strive for everyone to find their place and have a quality experience while they’re here. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to me directly in-game on my priest, Lasoya, or my pet project, a hunter named Exxa.

Cheers, and we hope to chat with you!

1 Like

A place where our people and our community comes first, and where we are all here to help celebrate and build one another up.

Our three existing raids are now clearing all of MC and Onyxia within a single session, and we look forward to expanding our Fourth!

Need: 2 Priests, 1 Resto Druid, 3 Rogues, 1 Fury Warrior.

1 Like

We fight for you!

1 Like

But this one here, really fight’s for you!

1 Like

Raid 4 pugged a few slots tonight - that could be you instead - but are wrecking MC. HMU in game if you’re interested in TSC.

1 Like

Dad guild seeks more dudes to drink beer with in the garage.

1 Like

We look forward to sharing photos of our lawns in the spring.

Bringing this to the top; our 4th raid group is currently seeking a few more folks to flesh out the roster.

Current needs:
Rogues
Warriors (Fury)
Priests (Heal)

Holler at us here, or find me in-game (usually on this character or a hunter alt, Exxa). Cheers!

1 Like

Come for the Dad Energy, stay for the complimentary Mustache and Back Pain.

These Decks aren’t going to build themselves. Just a few more of you fine folks and we’ll be slamming beers while wearing socks with sandals on it in no time!

Willing to kick your car tires gently and let you know that the load you’ve strapped down on your trailer should definitely do, in exchange for a few Fury warriors and Rogues on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 5:15 Server time.

I would be in this guild if I was Horde. Ujay is my boy.

Bump!

Looking for resto shaman specifically in Ujay’s raid. Need Mages/Warlock in Stinky’s, and resto shaman in the weekend crew.

Transfers are open, will definitely consider folks from other servers!

Been with this Guild for a Year, and it’s been some of THE VERY BEST wow memories I have had in a decade. 10/10 would put a ring on it.

I joined TSC back in October and it was the best WoW decision I’ve made, hands down. I help run the Weekend crew (Friday and Saturday 4pm - 7:30pm Server Time) and we are actively recruiting good people playing the following classes/specs:

Resto Shaman (x2)
Rogue
Mage
Warlock

We currently full clear BWL (and all the others raids besides AQ40) and are most of the way through AQ40; we plan on attacking C’thun with a vengeance. Please feel free to shoot me a DM here, in discord, or in game if you’re interested in possibly joining or learning more about the guild and raid team.

Thanks,
~Ithy

Bump update as of today, 25 Aug 2020;

Ujay’s Crew - 1 Resto Shaman
Bergy’s Boos - 2 Resto Shaman, Rogue, Mage, Warlock
Stinky’s Squad - FULL (bench slots for hunter, mage, rogue available, though)
Unsnuffables - FULL (bench slots for resto shaman, priest, hunter available)

Bump update as of Wednesday, 26 Aug 2020;

Ujay’s Crew - Full
Bergy’s Boos - 2 Resto Shaman, Rogue, Mage, Warlock
Stinky’s Squad - FULL (bench slots for hunter, mage, rogue are available)
Unsnuffables - 1 Resto Shaman

Would you guys accept two refugees from a dead server as casuals? We were some of the first 60s on Arcanite Reaper which has no players to play with anymore.

You bet! Drop me a line on Discord if you’re still interested (sorry, I don’t keep super close tabs on the official forums) Lasoya#7841