[H] <The Royal Guard> RECrUiting for raids! Prepping for Hyjal and BT

Still got room in both 10s and 25 raids. If you thing you would fit our guild atmosphere, come join us :smiley:

is a casual, play the class you want, the spec you want, crack a beer open and chill kinda group. Raids Multiple 10s Friday, 25 Saturday and another 10 Sunday. 10/11 Kara 1/2 Gruul. 9-12est. Come chill and enjoy your TBC sweat free.

Need a geared rogue?

Although we do our best to accommodate everyone and the class/spec they choose to play, from a pure raid stand point, we have one too many rogue as is. OFC your still welcome as a casual/filler but I assume your looking for a more stable raiding position.

Sorry I couldn’t give you a better answer, I know its difficult as a rogue to find a raiding home.

Yes, I’m looking for a stable position. Thank you for the response.

Give us a look guys! : )

Old raids as well on Wednesday nights!

Still have some spots open
we run 3 10s and a 25
fri/sat/sun 9-12
friday 2 10 man groups
saturday 25
sunday 1 10 man

wed nights is old classic raids for fun

Had an awesome turn out for our first old raid night! This weekend comes the current content raids! Guildies running things in prep each day. Heroics together. Attuning more to kara! Come see what we’re all about! Active discord too! Message Cryllis or Leavaris or Leavari in-game, leavaris#1533 bnet or /who The Royal Guard. Or can try messaging Siegrawr in evenings : )

Any need for a feral tank/dps? Mix of pre-bis/phase1 bis gear. Mature gamer, looking for a raid role.

I would expect so based on the raid signups so far and tomorrow is friday! message Leavaris at leavaris#1533

Thank you, I reached out, doesn’t look like a fit currently.

alrighty sorry about that! yea Leav knows all the ins and outs and mostly Sunday is still needing certain things.

11/11 kara 2/2 gruuls now so far! Mag is next! fun chill group. Not super omg hardcore like most : )

We are still looking for a few people to flesh out our roster. We run 3 10 man groups and a 25. We have a mix of regular raiders and casuals. Overall we are a very casual guild with zero tolerance for BS, loot drama, or drama lamas. When joining us its to join an be apart of the guild. NOT to get a raiding spot or guaranteed loot. If playing a game with likeminded folks and friends is below your priority for loot, then we are not the place for you and you will quickly be weeded out.

We are always running 5 mans and heroics, keying and attuning guildies and helping everyone out with enchants and raid mats from the guild bank. Discord is the heart of our community and is very active most of the day.

We use a simple MS>OS +2 loot system, and a 2 week trial on all new members to preserve gearing for those dedicated and regularly showing up over people who think they can join, gear and dip.

Min/maxers can and do have a place here, but high egoes, toxic, balls to the walls need not apply

Guild Raid Standing:

Karazhan 11/11

• Attunmen the Huntsman - ON FARM
  • Moroes - ON FARM
  • Maiden of Virtue - ON FARM
  • Opera Event - ON FARM
  • The Curator - ON FARM
  • Shade of Aran - ON FARM
  • Terestian Illhoof - ON FARM
  • Chess Event - ON FARM
  • Prince Malchezaar - ON FARM
  • Netherspite - DOWNED
  • Nightbane - DOWNED

Gruul’s Lair 2/2

• High King Maulgar -ON FARM
  • Gruul - DOWNED

Magtheridon 0/1

• Magtheridon - Current progression
1 Like

Solid 10s and 25s happening and even old raid runs! Friendly active discord. Can help with attunements for kara if you’re new to the raiding scene.

Being a casual guild, we are always recruiting like minded people.
We are in need of Holy pally and resto shaman (for raids) We have several but they dont raid or are fillers due to IRL Scheduling. we need one of each that can comit to being there each week.

Come try us out! : ) leavaris#1533

need more for 25 man!

Message Leav at leavaris#1533 or in game Cryllis or Leavaris

Need a few more for Gruuls and Mag on saturdays!