[H]<The Murloc Saints> Late night Mythic (PST)

[H][Tichondrius] <The Murloc Saints> We are currently forming a group for Mythic raiding. We are primarily looking for those who not only meet our standards as a raider but also those with patience for forming a Mythic and eventual Cutting Edge raid group. Our current raiders have good attitudes, understand what is expected of them, and get along great. This is what we want and expect from all recruits given some time to settle in; and we believe it is highly important in a fun/progress oriented raid guild.

Guild info:
-Raid times: Tue and Sun 8:30p-11:30p PST
-Current progression: 9/9H 3/9M BoD 2/2H CoS + Lots of Mythic experience in previous tiers
-Discord is required… as well as some addons.

-Recruitment: All DPS. Please inquire about the other roles.

Apply @Murlocsaints.com/apply (it’s just a short google form)

Trial Period:
Trial periods last at minimum 2 weeks (4 total raid days) after which, a decision will be made to extend the trial period with an established reasoning or offer a promotion to full time raider.

Our Expectations:
-18+ years old
-90% raid attendance will be required to keep a raider position. Showing up 15 min early isn’t mandatory, but you must be 100% ready to go at raid time.
-Take criticism well. We have many knowledgeable and experienced players that are always trying to improve the group. Whether the criticism is off-putting or not, it’s always in an effort to improve. We are a team after all.
-Always be your best! What we mean by this is to never stop looking for ways to improve yourself. Gameplay or otherwise.

Bnet: Psychosixx#11896 / Studmuffin#1856
Discord: Psychosixx#5943 / Studmuffin#7193

I am interested in applying to your guild.

This still broken?

Wow, wat a great guild!

This guy must really know his stuff!

mooooooooo? moo moo!! :wink:

Brotusks approves of this forum post

Blizz u made this so difficult

So umm… who saw the Q&A

I swear im not bumping posts…

I need help

Hurpdurp im oooop

no bumpies

Moo moo mooo! mo moooooo. Moo moo?

Still looking for more people, Mythic plus daily. Average range is around 1100-1200 currently, multiple groups trying to push in spare time. Come check us out.

only need a few more DPS now!

Dps dps dps! We need dps

ill ram. let me ram.

Must be lvl 120

I miss you boo boo.