🦇 [H] <The Desolate Conclave> Undead Led RP/PvP/PvE Guild

Capture & Contain playtest went well. Might want to reconsider the Courage effect as somehow all but one of the Capturers managed to roll 5.

3 Likes

Don’t buy dice in Booty Bay next time

5 Likes

Currently all regularly scheduled events are postponed for the week to give players the time to get a good grip on the new content.

This Saturday however Desolate Emissary Thelesia is hosting a cross faction party. The details can be found here;

2 Likes

Mild Update

As previously mentioned Emissary Thelesia hosts a masquerade ball this evening. Tomorrow we are hosting what for now is called Grave Reclamation.

Essentially just a run through old content for transmog items, achievements, mounts etc.

More details on the upcoming week will be revealed shortly however tis a safe bet to presume they’ll be at least a The Desolate Clinic RP.

Regularly scheduled programming begins next week with The Desolate Clinic at the usual scheduled time.

Moving forward our general idea is to have a rotating series of events that will be Social RP, /Roll 20 RP and RPPVP respectively.

Graveguard Academy tomorrow evening and The Desolate Clinic at the typical location this Thursday.

We’re rotating weeks w/ Red Wood’s Laughing Tree event as they’re more or less the same concept.

1 Like

Just spitballing some idea’s out into the aether to gauge interest.

I was thinking maybe some RPPVE events. Grave Reclamation (that’s a working title) for running through old content for mogs, mounts etc.

As well as some sort of Department of Inhuman Services led Field Research which would just be IC Mythics.

Also potentially a fourth subset that’s more religiously angled. Still working on a title (Church of the Mending Dusk? Bleh, I’ll have to think more about that) for more excuses for social RPs.

1 Like

This weeks TDC events,

• Grave Reclamation (Northrend) Tonight @7:30pm

• Capture & Contain (Mulgore, AS#17 Cannibal’s Crown) @8pm Thursday

This week’s TDC events,

• The Desolate Clinic @7:30pm on Tuesday!
  • Graveguard Academy @7:30pm on Wednesday!
  • DIS Field Research (IC run of Operation:Mechagon) @8pm on Friday!

Be sure to stay tuned for more info on TDC events!

Grave Reclamation @7:30pm Tuesday

On Wednesday @7pm we’re helping our Tauren allies in RWT combat the Blue Devil

Similarly Thursday @8pm join us in Mulgore for RWT’s monthly Tall Tales RP.

This week,
Wednesday @7:30pm we’ve Onslaught Academy.

Thursday @7:30pm is The Desolate Clinic

And Saturday @8pm is bar night at the Sepulcher in Silverpine.

bump for spooky bois :ghost:

3 Likes

Hey all, we’re still around but I’ve cooled it on the advertisements and events until I can get a gauge on how Classic is going to affect server activity.

Additionally IRL has gotten a lot busier for me recently. I’m anticipating I’ll get my business sorted out about the same time Classic hype reaches equilibrium so stay tuned for more haunted happenings in the not too distant future.

3 Likes

:bat::skull: Surprise bump! :skull::bat:

2 Likes

Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven?

Behold now the terrible new release schedule of the Forsaken!

We hope to have an event per week at minimum. In addition to the ideas posted above we’ve some new ideas we’re testing out. Additionally, additionally my hope is to make a more cleaned up reader friendly post while updating and moving a lot of this stuff to our Discord.

1 Like

Is there a site to apply?

Hey Vis! You can apply in game on the Guild Finder. Either I or an officer should approve it next time they’re on.

1 Like

Bump for a great guild!

1 Like

Want to join but can’t put up with the smell? Don’t worry, TDC’s fancy branch is what you’re looking for!
The Bureau of Diplomacy & Statecraft, It’s all about diplomacy and exquisite meetings. :wine_glass:

3 Likes

Are you often anxious or depressed? Have you noticed any unexplained swelling or abnormal growths on your cranium? These symptoms could be signs of void worm infection. Early detection is key for their removal. Contact a Desolate Conclave medic - Today!

1 Like