[RP][Crossfaction] Masquerade Ball

Many ads about this event have been handed out in all major cities of Azeroth
It reads as follows…

Masquerade Ball
Your presence is required.
For a night full of mystery, fantasy and charming events.
Saturday 29.
8:30 to midnight
Dalaran’s inn.
Hosted by Thelesia and Alanah.

OOC:

Warmode: ON

Hello! We would like to invite you all Horde and Alliance to a Masquerade Ball event, I don’t think this has been done before and maybe you’re not familiar with how a Masquerade works so let me explain.

The whole theme is mystery , you come in disguised whether that would be a mask, a whole costume, an illusion or whatever works best for you. The idea is that you all get creative and surprise us with your character!
You could end up engaging in a conversation with a close friend, except that maybe you can’t decipher who the funny individual is.

Best character award:
This will happen at around 9:30 PM, so you have 1 hour to interact with everyone else, just like a bar night! Based on those interactions we will award a few prizes for the best three characters. The criteria for selection will be creativity, that comprises costume and personality!

• 1st: 20000 gold and two level 25 blue pets.

• 2st: 5000 gold and two level 25 blue pets.

• 3st: 5000 gold and one level 25 blue pet.

A few “rules” or suggestions I guess:

• Please refrain from using overly obnoxious toys, I encourage you to get creative but if that means flashy lights and characters bigger than Sargeras, maybe that’s a bit too much.

• If you want, you can create an auxiliary TRP profile to pretend to be someone else, or simply change your name with TRP.

• Don’t metagame the event, because obviously you will be able to see the real names of all characters, so pretend you don’t.

• Be nice, remember the theme of the event… If your character definitely is a baddie and wants to bring up touchy topics make sure he remembers that there are guards around so he should act accordingly

• There’s an amazing addon called Musician, we will be playing some music. We highly recommend you download it so you can listen!

• If this turns out to be a crowded event i recommend you download the Listener addon, it helps you keep track of conversations.

And that’s it, just have fun!

I will post the ad on both discords #events channels, so go check it out!

Also, if you have any suggestions or ideas feel free to DM me on discord or in game!

Have a great day!

6 Likes

Great Idea and sure to be lots of fun!

3 Likes

Added the “Best character award” prizes and specifications, as well as some suggestions for the event!

2 Likes

Patch just dropped, you can now transmog your character more freely and you should be able to come up with better outfits for this saturday, get ready!!

2 Likes

Transferred to ED several days ago.

With warmode on and attending a masquerade ball this sounds like the perfect Saturday night.

2 Likes

With warmode on an attack is likely. Honestly, how long can an orc take being insulted?

Always those damn orcs am i right
Dalaran is a sanctuary so it should be fine :slight_smile:

2 Likes

We gonna have a problem, elf?

:eyes: Wot

Can people from WRA Attend?