[H] < The Defilers > RPvP/WPvP Recruiting

03/26/2018 02:27 PMPosted by Nemorall
Can I get an invite

03/26/2018 03:01 PMPosted by Révengeful
I've been looking for a PvP guild.

Not sure how to get ahold of you but I can be contacted at Revengeful#11809.

You can contact Zance for an invite using his Battle.Tag below:

Woongie#1747
Hi Nemorall and Revengeful. I'd be happy to talk to you both about joining our guild. I've sent you a bnet request Revengeful, Nemorall you can find me in game or send me a request, Woongie#1747. Hoping to hear from you both soon.
03/26/2018 07:28 PMPosted by Zance
Hi Nemorall and Revengeful. I'd be happy to talk to you both about joining our guild. I've sent you a bnet request Revengeful, Nemorall you can find me in game or send me a request, Woongie#1747. Hoping to hear from you both soon.

added
Bump!

<The Defilers> are always looking active and dedicated PvPers! If you have any questions about joining the guild, you can contact me at Gothess#11756 or Zance at Zance#11170.
Over the past two months The Defilers have been growing steadily. We now have a roster with about 450 members, with at least four PvP related events every week. We hold guild RBGs at least twice a week, weekly bounty targets, Stormwind raids, wargames, flashpoint WPvP, arenas and regular BGs.

A video of our recent events can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xQqpMqGOUt8&t
Hi Zance,

My current guild is dead, I'm thinking about using my available boost on Tich and need a new 'home'. Looking for a place to chill and enjoy the game.

The Defilers look good, with active members and fun events.

I've been playing since vanilla beta (2004), have all classes @ 110. I'm able to fill all roles and very comfortable w/MW monk, SIN/SUB rogue, MM hunter, FDK, HPriest; are you in need of any specific class/role?
G'day Included.

Right at the moment we are looking for melee classes for our RBGs, rogue would be a perfect fit. You're welcome to bring in any character as we get multiple groups running at a time.

If you want to add me, my bnet is Zance#11170 if you have any other questions about The Defilers.
Hi Zance,

I sent you a PM in BNET last week (Exorzist), perhaps you haven't seen it (the BNET client social tab is a bit of a hit or miss).

If you're still looking for melee classes, let me know when you have time to chat.
Bump!

Our YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCHU7HjBCQ16Na5zuJsNSJRQ
Our Twitter: https://twitter.com/The_Defilers
Joined recently, most fun I've had playing wow in years. Great people who are up for anything and make it fun along the way
I would like to join...have been looking for an active pvp guild for awhile now!
Bump!

So happy to see how far <The Defilers> have come in such a small amount of time! The guild is about 4 months old but we have over 660 active members and have events nearly everyday. WPvP and RBGs is our bread and butter, but we like to switch things up every week to keep our events interesting. On Volunteer Guard Day, over 25 guildies dressed up as abominations and attacked Stormwind. We've had dueling events, wargames, and mog competitions. We are a very chill and close knit community who are always looking for dedicated pvpers!
05/12/2018 07:56 PMPosted by Gothess
We are a very chill and close knit community

You guys are my favorite Goldshire attack Guild even when we die to you!
05/12/2018 07:56 PMPosted by Gothess
Bump!

So happy to see how far <The Defilers> have come in such a small amount of time! The guild is about 4 months old but we have over 660 active members and have events nearly everyday. WPvP and RBGs is our bread and butter, but we like to switch things up every week to keep our events interesting. On Volunteer Guard Day, over 25 guildies dressed up as abominations and attacked Stormwind. We've had dueling events, wargames, and mog competitions. We are a very chill and close knit community who are always looking for dedicated pvpers!
Fun night raiding Stormwind with the lads again, followed it up with a solid 2-1 RBG run.

Join us and slay some Alliance with the lads

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmaj3UE2fj8
Good Fight, I watched the video xD

GG's
This looks like the place for me! Is there anyone on to grant me an invite?
We them boys
Strong 966il Resto/Boomy here looking for a solid pvp guild to slay alliance in.
stevendude#1240
05/20/2018 09:13 AMPosted by Naturehealz
This looks like the place for me! Is there anyone on to grant me an invite?

Contact their leader, Zance for an invite.

Zance#11170