[H] < The Defilers > RPvP/WPvP Recruiting

Hello all,

The Defilers is an up and coming Horde PvP guild on Tichondrius looking for dedicated players to bolster our ranks in preparation for Battle for Azeroth. Our main focus is on WPvP and rated PvP. We are currently building RBG and Arena teams to compete in the next PvP season. The Defilers are also seeking to build a strong community of Horde players who take pride in their faction and will not hesitate to bring the fight to Stormwind.

This guild began as a small group of friends who pushed rating through an RBG group called “Zance's RBGs.” Zance’s RBGs included a variety of players from different realms, brought together by a common goal- to slay the Alliance. The Defilers was created to continue the spirit of Horde pride and bring together talented, like-minded players on Tichondrius.

The Defilers strive to hold their banners high and become the next formidable force on Azeroth. For more information on joining the guild you may contact Zance or Gothess at Zance#11170 or Gothess#11756
I was waiting for this. No doubt you'll fill the void we left behind when we transferred to the Alliance. I wish you guys the very best and thanks for sticking with us when TC was still Horde. I got your guild tag ready to go on the Tichondrius Discord. Best of luck!

- Aerrithil

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Edit: Leave your guild information on the Tichondrius' Guild Listing thread so I can add it to the list.

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/20749005692 - Tichondrius' Guild Listing
We held our first WPvP event Thursday night and attacked Darkshire (surprisingly met with heavy resistance!) and Goldshire, later on getting our "For the Horde" achievement, and Friday night we had grouped up with another guild <ForTheBoys> to gank Goldshire and Stormwind! We had a lot of fun fighting alliance and thank those who came out to defend!
Bump.

Check these guys out if you're looking for an active community full of quality players.
I agree, they do things that other Horde guilds refuse to do.
TY for the support guys <3 luv u
Snake here.

Currently I am treading water in a guild, and I'm growing restless so I'd like to see what's out there. I play a mean rogue and an even more mean frost mage. My roots are in PvE progression, but lately I've just been frothing at the mouth for some great PvP action. My primary focus is always to have fun, but I love to do world and rated pvp and I especially love the idea of consistent pvp interested players and organizers.

I'd love the opportunity to speak with an officer a bit more about potentially transferring and joining.

Looking forward to connecting. Until then, keep your daggers sharp and covered in poison :).

Regards,
Snake
03/01/2018 11:45 AMPosted by Snake
Snake here.

Currently I am treading water in a guild, and I'm growing restless so I'd like to see what's out there. I play a mean rogue and an even more mean frost mage. My roots are in PvE progression, but lately I've just been frothing at the mouth for some great PvP action. My primary focus is always to have fun, but I love to do world and rated pvp and I especially love the idea of consistent pvp interested players and organizers.

I'd love the opportunity to speak with an officer a bit more about potentially transferring and joining.

Looking forward to connecting. Until then, keep your daggers sharp and covered in poison :).

Regards,
Snake

Contact Zance. He'll be more than willing to accommodate you. Hopefully we'll see you on Tichondrius in the near future!

Woongie#1747
03/01/2018 02:33 PMPosted by Aerrithil

Contact Zance. He'll be more than willing to accommodate you. Hopefully we'll see you on Tichondrius in the near future!

Woongie#1747

Thanks.

I mean, hiss!
Hiss hiss. Hello Snake,

I would be very interested in having a chat with you about our guild. The best way to get in contact with me would be through my bnet, Woongie#1747. If you're looking for a PvP guild, I'm sure we'll have what you're looking for.

I hope to hear from you soon.

Zance.
Just jumping in here but I have been contemplating a realm change for a while (currently on a fairly dead server). I hope you don't mind me adding you to btag as well Zance, as I have been looking for a friendly pvp centric guild.
Best Guild Experience in..... years! I feel welcomed and actually part of something here. I'm not just another number in the roster and the guild actively does things together wether it may be doing end content or even helping alts get geared up.

I have been through so many guilds, guild hopping trying to find something I can be a part of and feel acknowledged. I'm in for the long haul in here!

PS: A guild that finally has an actual DECENT Emblem...lol (I care about those small things)
Not at all Huntlarki! I'd be happy to answer any questions you may about our guild.
03/01/2018 11:30 PMPosted by Voidemørt

I have been through so many guilds, guild hopping trying to find something I can be a part of and feel acknowledged. I'm in for the long haul in here!

PS: A guild that finally has an actual DECENT Emblem...lol (I care about those small things)

Little things like this go a long way. There's a pretty palpable feel of consistency throughout the guild, like our emblem and our general Warlocky/Death Knighty theme overall, makes hunting for a fitting transmog pretty interesting and even more fun when we actually roll into the RBG with the same xmog theme. Lot's of little fun things like that add up.

A strong culture is ultimately the backbone of a successful guild, any guild can invite a thousand people and constantly have activity but it's the sense of togetherness and the feeling of belonging within a guild provides with that decides if it's right for you. So far, I've found that with Defilers.

This is probably the first guild on Tichondrious I've ever really felt apart of, culturally and in-game activity wise. I easily see myself here for a good while.
Ralisian stinks
Our guild has been growing rapidly and we have plenty of fun pvp oriented guild events! I'm really excited about today's event in particular, our guild members have been very creative with them. :^)
Bump.

Glad to see another guild that is active in WPvP.

Keep up the good work Zance.
<The Defilers> grow stronger and stronger each day! This guild holds true to its promise in creating a community for PvPers. We have at least 3-4 events a week, mostly RBGs and WPvP. The guild has both a main team and an alt team for RBGs that pushes at least once a week. And if you can't make our events, there are always active and friendly members online for you to do arenas and bgs with!
Can I get an invite
I've been looking for a PvP guild.

Not sure how to get ahold of you but I can be contacted at Revengeful#11809.