[H] < The Defilers > RPvP/WPvP Recruiting

Had a great fight with these lads out in Arathi Highlands since we had the guild merge with <Nights End>.

Contact Zance or Gothess if you have any inquiries on joining <The Defilers>!

Zance#11170

Gothess#11756
05/30/2018 09:48 PMPosted by Aerrithil
Had a great fight with these lads out in Arathi Highlands since we had the guild merge with <Nights End>.

Contact Zance or Gothess if you have any inquiries on joining <The Defilers>!

Zance#11170

Gothess#11756
I miss you already Derpy!!!

I will now take your salt Zance :(
The salt mine is currently full
I like crushing Alliance skulls. The Defilers likes crushing Alliance skulls. Come and crush skulls with us.
Bump!
The Defilers is a great community of pvpers! Always a pleasure to log on and have people willing to run bgs or do some wpvp.
06/17/2018 11:44 AMPosted by Gothess
Bump!
The Defilers is a great community of pvpers! Always a pleasure to log on and have people willing to run bgs or do some wpvp.

Just stopping in to say Hi. :) Hope the ganks are going well.
06/17/2018 11:44 AMPosted by Gothess
Bump!
Death to the Alliance.
Death to anyone that ain't us imho
I dont get whats going on, I was kicked I dont know why.
Can someone please talk to me about this?
I feel like I deserve better than this. I joined this guild and was happy for a long time and had fun with zero drama.
Meme
Uh, what? Excuse me?
07/01/2018 11:12 PMPosted by Pixxyll
Meme

Memes?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsZRbFDst3Y
Maybe not enough Dots, or Heals??? Maybe they had a bad feeling about you or they didn't like your name? I mean the list can go on and on. I am sure there was a reason for you getting kicked....