[H] <TeamRocket> W/M 6-9pm (PST) 12/12H

Hello!

[H] is a new raiding guild on Tichondrius currently recruiting for a few more members to solidify our Heroic raid group. If you are new or returning and looking for a new guild to build new friendships with, now is the perfect time to join up.

We are a close knit group that has been raiding / playing together as a group for several years / expansions. We are looking to make new friends!

Disclaimer: If you seek a large community guild, this may not be the best fit.

Raid times:
Wednesday - Monday
6pm - 9pm Server (9pm - 12am ET)

All classes are welcome but we are especially looking for:

Any ranged DPS!

*Applicants with a viable off specs are a plus

JOIN US!!!

For more information or if you want to join please leave a message or contact
Demolishor#1692
Fade#12636

2 Likes

Bump must be 10 charaters

Bump characters

Bump

TeamRocket- Recruiting for Heroic raid team. Raid days Wed-Mon 6-9 PST. If you are new or returning and looking for a guild to build with now is the perfect time join up. LF for ranged dps

Full on melee?

Always looking for exceptional dps atm preferably ranged however if you are still interested add me Demolishor#1692

bump at least 10 words

Still LFR more
Healer
Ranged dps
add me for more info
Demolishor#1692

All ranged or exceptional dps feel free to apply to Team Rocket. Currently 9/12H And expect to be 12/12 be end of lockout. Our goal is to form a quality raid team to push into mythics in the coming weeks while maintaining a laid back 2 night a week, 3 hours per schedule (M/W). In addition to raiding, our tight nit group for 50+ members are also found running M+ 15s and doing legacy content for those ever elusive mounts and transmogs.

Feel free to add me @ Skiddrow#1312 or contact any of the members above in game or in a reply to this thread.

bump for ranged dps who can do more dps than tanks

LFM ranged dps. Have a great day!

bump for AOTC

bump for playing with a close knit group of guys and getting super powerful all while having a great time

new week new bump

and another one

i believe in captain crunch

Woah yeah!

Ranged/melee/tank/healer. You play what you want and get gear with us

I am a melee however. This looks like a solid group who can I contact?