[H] [Stalagg] <Blood for Blood> Recruiting!

<Blood for Blood> is now recruiting all players for our Classic guild!

Guild Goals:

Our Guild’s primary focus will be on PvE raid content. We are looking to clear current content in a quick and efficient manner each week with a core group of dedicated players. We expect our raiders to come prepared with knowledge of the fights, and sufficient consumables for each boss.

We also have smaller groups of PvP focused players who engage in World and Battleground PvP on a regular basis. We will be creating premades regularly once battlegrounds are out.

Many of our Guild members have played WoW since it’s initial release. However, this is not a requirement. We urge our members to reach out both internally within the guild and externally through 3rd party resources to learn about their class, specialization, and Classic gameplay features.

Recruitment Priority:

Druid:MEDIUM
Mage:HIGH
Hunter: LOW
Priest:CLOSED
Rogue: MEDIUM
Shaman:HIGH (Resto Only)
WARRIOR: CLOSED
Warlock:LOW

Casual / non-raiding members are always welcome!

Raid Times:

We expect all Raiders to have regular attendance and reasonable preparation. This includes any required consumables and knowledge of the fights prior to raid.

We are expecting to start our first raid about a month-ish after the release of classic.
Tuesday: 7pm-10pm EST
Wednesday: 7pm-10pm EST

Loot: Loot Council ( Officers + 3 random raiders picked each week, to ensure that loot is distributed fairly.)

For more information or if you have any questions, please reach out to me directly through BNET or Discord:
BNET: Terasic#11756
Discord: RYmkfmC

3 Likes

I’m interested. The raid times seem to fit me perfectly. Are those few hours going to be enough to clear the 2 starting raids?

Yeah, with proper preparation, MC/Ony should be able to be downed within our first raid week in a decent amount of time. Send me a message on discord Terasic#5137 if you have any more questions or want to join!

Hey your guild sounds perfect for me and my friend we are playing Alliance this time around we are both old school vanilla players I am playing human rogue and he will be playing a Prot warrior let me know if you have any interest my battle tag is Mako#1649

Hey, unfortunately we are playing Horde. If you guys are still interested let me know!

Sounds good! I’m going to message you here in a little bit on discord. I plan on rolling UD priest btw.

Priest is perfect! Thats a high priority for us right now

Could be a possibility if we were to play horde id end up playing shaman over rogue if that’s still ok we can talk Perhaps

Yes, that is still good! Sent a friend request

How many raid spots are still available?

We have about half the raid spots still available

What classes are most needed?

Need a lot of mages! Only have 1 so far!

Thats crazy considering its one of the most played classes

We are still recruiting. we will take all classes. Come join in on the fun with some experienced players!

bump! still lookin for all!

bumping again

bumping again!

Again bump

I am interested. Orc hunter.