[H] Small group LF raiding guild

Ahoy there!

Myself and a few friends (R.Druid, F.Warrior, Rogue) are looking to join a raiding guild that preferably starts/ends between 9PM/12AM server time (or thereabouts).

A little about us – We’re a fairly laid back group, albeit with a competitive spirit, and an eagerness to improve where we can. We’re ‘veterans’ of the game (if that term has much of a meaning any more), with a range of server first raiding/levelling achievements between us, and a raiding experience ranging from Vanilla-MoP (mainly stuck to M+ in the latter expansions). Our characters have near full pre-raid BiS, and we’re constantly working towards picking the final pieces each day.

Hey there! I think Fight Club would be a great fit! Our raid times are 8:30pm to 11:30pm Tuesday and 9pm to 12am Fridays

Hey there, we’d love to have to hop on with us. We raid Wednesday and Thursday 8-11pm and are currently building our core.

We’re a chill group that likes to basically pick on each other and have fun, while keeping things a little more serious during raid times as to not waste anyone’s time.

If we sound like something you’re interested, please feel free to contact me, or any member of the guild when you’re on. If not, best of luck!

Hey there mate,

Nerds of Prey is still building it’s raid team - but we will be raiding from 10pm-1am server time on Saturday nights. We’ll add a 2nd short night for Onyxia once we have our team formed and more people attuned.

Currently the majority of us are parents who played back in original vanilla and are just enjoying the game again and taking our time with it :slight_smile:

Let me know if you’d like to chat more!

Discord: Kazenokami#4490
Bnet: Kazenokami#1111
Ingame: Kazenokami or Kazenokamii

Check out Bramble, we’re filling out our last few spots in the raid group, and those classes fit well. We’re currently running raids and PUGing about 10 spots as the rest of our crew finishes leveling. We have thirty 60s and 17 50+s. We raid Tuesday night at 9pm, with clean up or casual raids on Sunday. Invites go out from 8-830, but if you’ll show up later we just need to know, via discord.
We’re currently 7/10 in MC with our PUGs. All of our raiders that are attuned have downed ony, just not led.

PM me in discord #yumili7017 and I can get you more info.

Hi Eva. If your group is looking for a weekend guild, Times Change will be starting our large-scale raids next week! Raid times are Fri/Sat 9pm to 12am. I can be contacted at Keljran#1466 if you have any questions.

Hey! (Spicy) is looking round out our raid team we have about 37 guys at 60 currently were already running MC and ONY with pups for the last few spots(cleared up to golemag with a few pick up players last night with only 37).

Were planning to raid Wednesday 8ish to 11ish raid times vary a bit with peoples schedule each week but you can expect around there were pretty casual in that respect but still clear lots of content. we have about 2 or 3 groups running dungeons most nights of competent players if you haven’t found a place to live yet hit me up on discord feenix19 #2609 we cna get you a invite and raiding with us next week