<TIMES CHANGE> [H] is recruiting more raiders!

Times Change is recruiting all classes and players for Classic! Our core is made up of long-time players that are now looking for a fun, laid back atmosphere. We will have a focus on both end-game raiding and organized BG’s!

End-game content including all raids will be the top priority. With that being said, we are not a min/max guild or a class exclusion guild. We want to clear everything, but aren’t interested in world firsts or elitism.

Being prepared (consumables) and punctual for raids will be a requirement and logs will be viewed, but just to stay current. The main objective is clearing content and having fun. If you’re a hideous player, we will attempt to work with you before any drastic decisions are made.

We are looking for all classes and types of players. 18+ is preferred. While certain areas of chat and Discord will be family-friendly, there will be channels that are not.

Raid
9pm - 12am EST Friday/Saturday
2/8 BWL
10/10 MC
1/1 ONY

RAIDING NEEDS:
Tanks: Locked
Healers: Low
Dps: Low

Warrior: Locked
Druid: Low
Warlock: Locked
Rogue: Locked
Shaman: Medium
Priest: Low
Hunter: Low
Mage: Medium

(Everyone is welcome to apply, regardless of current needs listed.)

If you want to clear content and have fun without being held to a ridiculous standard, perhaps we can be a fit.

Contact Information:
In-game: Keljran#1466 or Scib#1428
Discord: Keljran#5859 or Scibitar#5767

1 Like

Ah yes please give us a shot! - Bump!

Our raider numbers are adding up quickly!

Are you open to players who would like to join your roster for raiding & other activities, but would prefer to keep their current guild for social reasons?

1 Like

Hi Convergent! Unfortunately at this time we have such a large playerbase that our guild members must come first and foremost in our considerations. I hope you understand!

Plump! Plump!

More and more of our levelers are making it up to 60! Join soon!

Raiding Begins Nov. 1st. !!!

This sounds like something my guild might be interested in. Not gonna hijack this thread. Talk to me in game sometime.

Times Change is a good guild! I was with them for a while at launch but I ended up where I am. :wink:

Good raid times for me AND you need warriors, is this real life?

Still looking for more! We do have new raiding needs listed, but anyone who is interested is welcome to contact me!

Bump! Can also contact me cdumaz#1327 if you are looking for more info.

First MC run completed at 8/10!

Yeah people should message that guy SAHA!! For more info.

Shameless Thursday bump!

Message any of us xD

We’re pretty solid on raiders now, but people are still welcome to apply! Casuals and levelers are also welcome.

If you are looking for a home, casual or potential raider please reach out to Grimm me either in-game or in-game mail. MC and Ony on farm, working on BWL as of this week.

Join us for BWL progression! We’re looking for a mage in particular, but others are also welcome to apply!

Just made some omelettes on Razorgore, 1/8 BWL