[H] shaman ele or resto looking for raiding guild

Hi,

Im looking for a raiding guild, just want a chill environment to do the new raid in. Been playing this game for a long time and pretty much have always raided. I can play ele or resto, would prefer ele. im 400 ilvl and my availability is after 7pm est for raids. pm me here or add me Killpacko#1641

<Seraph>

Seraph of US-Mal’Ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for almost ten years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of events to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core raids for each team

• Community raids open to all

• Legacy & achievement events open to all

• M+ Dungeons

• Twitch hosting for raiders

• Social Media promotion

• Active guild discord

• Blizzcon meetups

Each of our teams have unique needs and schedules. Please visit SeraphGuild.com to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have an 18+ policy.

1. Color Blind - 9/9M BoD (8:30pm - 12am CST, F/S) - ilpad#1438

2. Blacklisted - 4/9M BoD (6pm - 9pm CST, T/Th) - diddy177#1798

3. Raid 3 - 1/9M BoD (10pm - 1am CST, W/Th) - gorgeouss#1922

4. Raid 4 - 1/9M BoD (8pm - 11am CST, Su) - ilpad#1438

5. Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 9/9M BoD (9pm - 12am CST, Su/M) - drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad (ilpad#1438)

Communications Director: Jaymie (jaymie#11120)

[b]Visit SeraphGuild.com for more information, and watch us raid at [u]http://twitch.tv/SeraphGuild[/u]![/b]

Blacklisted - 4/9M BoD [6-9pm CST; Tue/Thurs]

We are one of Five teams within the guild [Seraph - Mal’Ganis] recruiting to progress through 8.2:

• Relaxed raiding environment while still pushing progression
    • A committed team
  • Mature Environment

Currently Seeking:

• Tank: All Classes!

• Melee: All Classes!
    • Range Dps: All Classes! [ Shadow Priest, Warlock, Mage Preferred] w/ Healing Off spec
    • Healers: All Classes!
    • If not Mention, Don’t be discouraged. Any exceptional player is Welcomed!

If we sound like a good fit for you, contact Ponyo#12350 for info or visit SeraphGuild to Apply!

[Seraph]

Seraph - Mal’ganis is a multi-team, adult raiding guild. We have been among the top guilds on the server for over nine years, and we will continue to be here for years to come. We offer a full community experience and make friendships and memories that last a lifetime.

With such a large community, we offer our raiders a wide selection of even to participate in. Our guild features:

• Core Raids for Each team
    • Community raids open to all
  • Legacy/Achievement events open to all
    • M+ Dungeons
  • Twitch hosting for raiders
    • Social Media promotion
  • Active guild discord
    • Blizzcon Meetups

Each of our Teams has unique needs and schedules. Please visit Seraph Guild to view the needs of each team! We are an adult guild and have a 18+ policy.

Color Blind - 9/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS [8:30-12am CST; Fri/Sat] - ilpad#1438

Blacklisted - 3/9M BoD, 2/2N CoS [6-9pm CST; Tue/Thurs] - yubbination#1974

Wubs & Friends - 1/9M BoD, AotC BoD/CoS [10-1am CST; [Tue*]/Wed/Thurs] - Oneg#11294

Raid 4 - 1/9M BoD [8-11pm CST; Sun] - Contact Other Officers

Tyrannosaurus Rekt - 9/9M BoD, 2/2H CoS [9-12am CST; Sun/Mon] - Drastically#1553

Guild Master: Ilpad [ilpad#1438]

Communications Director: Jaymie [jaymie#11120]

Visit Seraph Guild for more information!

hey there would you be interested in raiding alliance?

Hey Kevashi,
I am looking for a couple more ranged and an ele shammy would be a great addition to our group! I heal on my shammy, so you wouldn’t have to heal. Just bring the deeps! Our raid times look like a good fit for you too.

Quick Details:
Guild: Secret Door
Realm: Illidan
Faction: Horde
Raid Days: Tues/Thurs
Raid Times: 9pm-12 ET
Progression: 8/8 H, 2/8M Uldir, 9/9H BoD, 2/2H CoS (All AotC of course)

Guild started in the middle-end of WoD with a wide range of skill levels (Mythic level players and brand new people). We worked to get AotC in every raid in Legion and we kept up the trend this xpac also.

Most raid nights we have 15-17 people. We’d be down to step into mythic if we have the numbers and people are interested, we have in the past, but that’s not our main deal. We’re an AotC Heroic guild and we all have lives outside of game that preclude any serious Mythic progression at this time.

We are family and friendly, but not family friendly. We’re a group of chill people with lots off-color jokes, so we’re 18+. Most of the group is mid 20’s-early 30’s.

I am going to assume you noted your bnet, so i’ll try and add you! Hope to hear from you.
Discord: Anda#0691
Bnet: Anda#1503

Hi, Kevashi! I think we check most all your boxes so may be just the guild you are looking for. Please check our recruitment post out here – Click Me --. We would be interested in chatting with you so please reach out to our Recruitment Officer at BattleTag: mortality#11220 or Discord matt/alarius#8999. Best of luck in your search; hope to see you.

Added you on real ID Kevashi! We sound like we could be a fit for you. Here is a little snippet you can review and if you have any questions please feel free to add me.

DocMundo#1544

Nova#14661

<Wardens Tyranny> Turalyon – US is recruiting all DPS classes and potentially a healer with DPS OS. We are a non-hardcore raiding guild focused on Mythic dungeons, helping others gear, and non-hardcore raiding (AOTC) 9/9 H BoD 1/2 H Crucible

Raid Times 2 days a week

Tuesday 8-11 PM EST

Thursday 8-11 PM EST

Still looking around

Hey Kevashi,

You sound like you’d be a great fit for our guild! I’m recruiting for Koalaty Time, a Horde-based guild on Mal’Ganis. We are currently 8/8N, 6/8H EP, and aiming to start mythic progression in the coming weeks. Our raid times are W/F 8-10:30 EST. If you’d like to read more about our guild, check out our guild post here: [H] 8/8N 3/8H W/F 8-1030pm EST guild seeking one healer and R DPS!

We pride ourselves on our fun, positive culture. Our goal is to create a supportive community where people look forward to raiding and running M+ with their friends. If you’d like to chat, feel free to add me directly on bnet: Jargon#1804. Good luck in your search!

Felbert
BTag: Jargon#1804
Discord: felbert#6459

Hi Kevashi

Dungeon Crawl is an Adult Raiding Guild on Illidan with a long history. Looking for players round out the Team.{3/9 Heroic 7/8 NormaL Eternal Palace } Experienced Raiders 410+ Raid Times T/TH 8-11 est. Fun Raiding while Progressing.

Get in touch with Mandalin #1731

Hey there Kevashl!

I’m currently looking for a shaman that can flex resto occasionally! We raid Tues/Wed 8:30pm to 12am EST. We are currently 6/8H (with 7th almost dead). Should have AOTC very soon and start to work on mythic.

Solidarity Gaming is a long standing guild on Emerald Dream and also a multi gaming community. We enjoy all things WoW , raid, M+ and even PVP, but also play other games together at times!

If you are looking for a long term home we are definitely that guild!
If interested please add Nox#1368 (bnet) or Nox#3461 (discord) for a quick chat and more info!
Best of luck with your search and happy raiding!
Nox