[H] Seeking friendly, casual players - [Darkspear]

Greetings!

I have a feeling that in game guild recruitment is very difficult since there are not many people without guilds… let alone being lucky enough to encounter someone who is on the same server that you’re on.

We are looking for some friendly players who would like to join a casual guild. Hoping to grow the active player base and run some content together.

The atmosphere is friendly and mature.

Please let me know if you’re interested in joining a start up guild and helping establish some early guild achievements for everyone to enjoy together.

Thanks and Happy Gaming.

Edit: People don’t have enough patience to stay around within the guild while we try to find more members. Please consider joining a guild that is in progress if you are not very patient.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t mind helping out from the ground up. I’ve been looking for a guild home and what better way do to it than help making it? My btag is Storrimer#1316 and I will be on all night and have off tomorrow if you want to talk about it. Hope to hear from you soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi I been looking to start a new toon on a new server Horde side :slight_smile: Should I look for you in game? Please let me know I’m interested. Thanks

1 Like

Ayy another jumping in. Noice.

Yeah but I don’t now who to contact.

I don’t know either but I’m hoping the OP gets back to us :stuck_out_tongue:

Thanks for the interest in the guild. I will be sure to look for everyone who posted above tomorrow.

Appreciative of the support. Hopefully we can continue to attract some friendly people and get some stuff going.

Talk to you guys soon!

I’ve got work tomorrow so would it be cool if you contacted me via discord whenever you can? It’s Stormy#4329.

1 Like

Thanks, Broginus. What time are you getting home from work? I’m also at work, so let’s try to connect later today.

I’d be interested in this. Gowrac#1336

Online now. Please post a message so that I can invite each of you.

Thanks again.

Heyo. I just saw this but I can get online in just a moment

Im interested if you guys are cool with taking a someone who don’t know much about wow

Battle.net- Slayer#17339
Discord- Slayer#2998

Definitely welcome. I tried searching for your character. Ill keep trying.

I’m not on darkspear I’d have to make a new character over there. Lemme switch over right now.

No worries, I sent some invites out. Hopefully see you when time allows.

Thanks again.

1 Like

Awesome I literally just re subbed yesterday! This couldn’t have been a better time! I’ll be on most of today. Gonna start a new character. I got two people I’m gonna try and bring with me as well.

Great! Let us know and we can make sure they are added to the roster!

Thanks and Happy Gaming!

Edit: At this point I’ve added everyone who posted above, if you haven’t been added to the roster already, please feel free to reach out and contact me directly. Alternatively, please add another post to this message thread and I’ll be sure to check back often.

Missed your invite. Gowrac#1336